True Blood 7/26/09

iVillage Member
True Blood 7/26/09
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 9:37pm

Ok, the Maryanne story arc is seriously irritating me! I really liked Daphne and Sam together. I knew she was up to something, but it still pissed me off when she showed her true colors. I don't understand what Maryanne is doing and why she's doing it. Plus it seems like she keeps putting the characters I like in mortal peril! Argh! Speaking of which, it seems like the main reason they still have her in the series is to have a bunch of orgies and threaten the main characters.

The other storyline that is irritating me is the FOTS with Jason. I'm bracing myself for what may happen (from the book) and am worried about the effect it may have on Jason's character.

I wonder why Eric wants Lafayette to sell V again. That one has me puzzled. I wonder if he's trying to track the customers to wipe out more vampire drainers.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-01-2009 - 12:54am
That's right! I knew it was too early!! It was Nashville... No weres yet and Alan didn't promise them in any show in any interviews either, not that I saw anyway. Not shocked when he's all maened anyway - gack. This is all we're going to get this season - Maryanne. With a possible wiff of something else maybe toward the very end, I'm throwing my bet in now.

<
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-01-2009 - 1:57pm
Oh man I forgot about Bubba!! I hope he shows up soon! I loved him! That will be disappointing if they don't bring the weres in! They have to at some point, or they will have to skip the entire season about the book with her and Alcide!!!

Sat, 08-01-2009 - 2:13pm
they HAVE TO HAVE WERES!! I'll be mad if we have to watch miss shiver all this time and miss out on a sexy man were!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pages