True Blood epi 10/05

iVillage Member
True Blood epi 10/05
Tue, 10-07-2008 - 9:37am
Ok, I didn't get to watch it till last night on the DVR. This show just gets better and better!! Anyone watch and want to discuss it??? Love it!

Pug hugs! Kelli

PaulKelliAlcatraz.jpg Honeymoon image by jettidog

3-12-2007-18.jpg image by jettidog

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-08-2008 - 5:47pm

Total lurker here, but I had to say, I loooove this show too!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-09-2008 - 7:02am

Hi Liz! I am so glad you de-lurked! I didn't even know there were books - just knew the producer from another show and liked him.

Another poster has a theory that Sam is a werewolf. Is it true???? That whole sniffing sheets last time and Grandma this time (I think it's him)... And the whole dog thing... Plus he finally gets his chance with Sookie and he's a total ass. Are they going to really reveal what happened to Sookie's parents? The flood thing just doesn't seem believable and it's so vague. On another note, I just love Tara and her cousin - they kill me, they are so funny that they steal almost every scene they're in.

Welcome to the board!!

Pug hugs! Kelli

<
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-09-2008 - 11:52am

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-09-2008 - 6:44pm

And Tara said Sam barks in his sleep!! It does seem a bit obvious... that he would be the killer... cause the two chicks were actually strangled and not all bloody like Grandma (I am sorry to see her go to but don't were-whatevers come back as were-thingies too?). So I think those girls were killed by humans and I have my eye on the big boy (the guy who held up the Tru Blood drink at the bar) and Rene - the Cajun husband of the redhead waitress. You didn't mention about Sookie's parents - you're not holding out on me, are you??!!

The burger scene was hilarious - Lafayette and Tara have the best lines. Her face at the rebel flags and "great, more white people" at the church - she slays me!

Pug hugs! Kelli

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-10-2008 - 10:38am

Ooh, I didn't even think about the fact that grandma was all bloody and not strangled like the other two - you're right, it could have been different people!

Photobucket