True Blood Epi 8/02

iVillage Member
True Blood Epi 8/02
Mon, 08-03-2009 - 5:23pm

What a great epi! I like that some action is coming back on the scene :) Yay - Daphne's gone! Now if Maryanne would just follow suit, and Eggs (and yes, please start calling him Benedict again - I'm getting to where I can't eat eggs anymore). I miss the old Tara. Andy was hilarious: "pig! pig!". I still don't like that they've made him out to be a drunk but what can you do?

Loved seeing the

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-03-2009 - 7:11pm

I was worried for a sec when preachers wife shot jason, but in the previews for next week it showed him talking to her with what lookes like a paint ball splatter on his shirt, so he's ok. ( whew!)

Next weeks epi looks to be pretty exciting but I'm still not seeing any weres! wth?grrr. And why isn't Pam around more??

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-04-2009 - 12:48pm

I know - I miss Pam too!! :)

I'm thinking next season might be with the weres? You know, they might end the

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-04-2009 - 1:37pm
Oh thats a good point!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-04-2009 - 7:17pm

I'm curious how they'll pull Maryanne out. She wants Sam and she's immortal. She can't kill Sam, so they have to get her out of there somehow. Here's hoping Sam discovers her weakness is silver bullets and shoots her off this show.

I'm glad Eric is heading to Sookie's rescue instead of Bill. I preferred Eric way over Bill in the book and am hoping they'll start to establish him as the loving and sweet man he is under all that angry vampire. So far in the show, he seems so cold and calculating. He needs to lose his memorie ASAP! =) I do like Bill though; more on the show than in the book.

I need to watch a preview for next week because I really thought that woman had shot Jason! Although, I just don't get why she would pretend to do so; no one was in range to see. I thought she was going to tell him his sister was locked up in the basement.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-05-2009 - 8:49am

Here's hoping Sam discovers her weakness is silver bullets and shoots her off this show.

ROFL!! I love it! I have to agree though, how do you get rid of someone who can't die? Maybe Tara finds an old book in her "things", gives it to Sam, and they do an exorcism to put her back in hell. I thought it was interesting that Andy was immune like Sam was at that orgy - did you catch that on the show? Maybe Andy will be her downfall... I would love the irony.

Yes, preacher's wife used a paintball gun/bullet. She was probably mad that he was taking off w/o her! LOL!!

<
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-06-2009 - 12:18am
Oh my! I forgot Andy was unaffected and they did mention other supernaturals were unaffected by her. Hmm...could he be supernatural? And not know it? I know in the book he is related to vampire Bill but that couldn't be it. Maybe he has a touch of fairy in him...
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-06-2009 - 7:57am
I was surprised! No telling what is going on there with this show and where they'll it.

<
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-06-2009 - 12:22pm

maybe they were 'immune' because there wasnt a female around them to boink with?

I cant WAIT to see what claudine and claude look like! The books describe them as soooo goood looking. Lets hope the show does faries justice!! If they cast freakin FABIO as claude I will stop watching.

I SWEAR I WILL.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.s9.com/images/portraits/9364_FabioLanzoni.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.s9.com/Biography/FabioLanzoni&usg=__ryehaIe47MR1Ul68UwXpGJG9Sxc=&h=310&w=213&sz=13&hl=en&start=8&sig2=gvUGvmi6-mTVC_BtUooHTQ&um=1&tbnid=YeYq9cyvbIrqNM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=80&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfabio%2Blanzoni%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1&ei=oQJ7Sq7sOqGqmQe2kuzuBw

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-06-2009 - 1:56pm
ok, under his bday they have "currently alive" - that's hilarious!!!!

<