True Blood - Epi 8/23

iVillage Member
True Blood - Epi 8/23
Mon, 08-24-2009 - 11:57pm

Can it get any better?? I want to say right now - Jason IS a God! LOL!! I had to rewind parts b/c I was laughing so hard and couldn't hear parts. Andy holding up those "horns" - icing on the cake!!

It was ALL so good that the only complaint I have is that I've never known anyone to keep pickles nor tomatoes in the freezer. Great lines, great action, fantastic everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry talking in military-speak - hilarious, Layfette - the same. Really, just too good to continue to name specifc things.

Oh, and Sam's buns - hello darlin'!!!!!!!!!

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-25-2009 - 11:07am

I have to watch it again. I never catch everything.

I was DYING laughing at Hoyt's mom playing the Wii. Just crazy. She's going nuts all over the place!

what's with Sookie's magic hands?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

PhotobucketLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

proud herbivore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything. Do Something. Anything.
~Colleen Patrick-Goudreau~

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-25-2009 - 12:09pm

There were so many good lines - I need to watch it again too! Andy, Sam, and Jason were just hilarious the whole show! Sam: She killed Daphne, the new waitress at the bar (or something close to that) Jason: There's a new waitress at Merlotte's???

Lafayette: This is the worst intervention EVER. Arlene telling Terry to shoot the bottom shelf liquor, even in that state of mind! So far, this is my favorite epi.

Yes - what was up with that hand thing? I hope that this is the thing that brings Maryanne down, kills her, sends her away for good - anything, please! My only worry now is that Tara is pg from Eggs and that it brings her back somehow in future shows - ugh!

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-26-2009 - 1:56pm

That was probably one of the funniest episodes yet!

The part where Tara said "he's going to kill us alllll!" while she was looking at us upside down....creepy! But who's "he"?

Jason rocks. Even DH said it. LOL

And I cant wait to see more of Sookie's magic. I must get the DVD boxed set when this season comes out so I can lock myself in my room and watch it all day! :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-26-2009 - 4:15pm

I thought it was hysterical when Jason was trying to convince them he was the god, before Andy got the "horns," when everyone was confused and wasn't sure if they believed him

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-26-2009 - 4:52pm

And Sam was all - Smite Me! Smite ME!! LOL!!

Cut the last 5 mins?

<
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-29-2009 - 8:07pm
It was hilarious! I'm thinking Sookie's fairie origins may be coming out soon. The white light might be some power of the fey people; in the book, her cousin was in training to be a guardian angel. Maybe that's just one of the powers...
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-30-2009 - 12:54am
What, only 2 epi's left, right? I think they are going to leave us hanging on the hand thing... I did hear a little bird say that they will absolutely introduce a new supe at the very, very end but not necessarily a were. Or maybe. Or maybe not. It was a complete toy on the spoiler. Dammit! LOL! The only thing they would confirm is that Charlaine will make a cameo in the very last epi.

<