United States of Tara - Epi 4.26

iVillage Member
United States of Tara - Epi 4.26
Wed, 04-28-2010 - 1:12pm

I am really liking the neighbors :) Although I wish they showed more of the alters than just a bit of Buck and Alice. I think Tee would have had a field day down in the basement - esp with Kate dressed as the Princess, lol!

I think they are showing more of the puzzle with Charmaine being afraid of basements and the bit about the pact. They are really going to drag this jazz out even more than I thought though. Ugh.

Marshall: Torando! LOL! It's good to see he's getting a mentor of sorts with the neighbor, I don't see him being able to extricate himself from Courtney on his own.

Where do you think Tara was going when she left the house? And in the preview - does it look like crazy Pee Alter is coming back?? Who called CPS?? Charmain in retaliation?

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-28-2010 - 4:16pm

I thought it was a great epi!!

I wondered about charmain and the basement as well.. why did Tara not have an issue wiht the basement but charmain did? but it sure did bring out the alters so maybe tara DID have an 'issue' with it after all??

and ooohh she sure did bust out charmain and the baby issue didnt she??

Not sure WHERE she was going either. maybe just going to keep walking?

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-28-2010 - 5:15pm

We'll never find out at this rate, lol! Impatient foot tapping...

I think wherever she goes, it will give us another teeny, tiny clue about whatever the blank is going on with the past...

<