US of Tara - Epi 2/22

iVillage Member
US of Tara - Epi 2/22
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 1:17pm

Ok, that was hilarious! Now I know what everyone was talking about!! When Charmaine took off her shirt - O!M!G! What is her deal with Marshall tho? She made it up to him, sorta, but ???

Poor Max - I don't know how he managed!! He is so fabulous!! I just love him and have decided he is my TV Husband :) When he whipped out the Xanax - is was just all good, I am still cracking up! And the neighbor that had to get him to come and get Buck - I love that he basically was that epi, well deserved. Why doesn't he just get rid of Spencer tho? The ending, where he told the parents off - again, just fantastic!

The raincoated Tara - WTH?

And Kate - WTH?

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 1:50pm

That's it, I'm definitely rewatching this episode tonight. I can't believe how incredibly rude Charmaine was to Marshall. There's obviously more going on with her than we know right now......

I had to rewind and watch the Tara at the end a couple times. YIKES!

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 6:20pm

Ok so we know there was rape at boarding school and the trama of that brought all of this on?

That was the best one yet last night I was laughing so hard. And Tara at the end Poncho Gnome other lol. And oh my that "toy" at the end. I did not see that coming from that guy and he says don't worry it is for me lol.

I know there were many other things I was laughing at but as usual I can't remember.

Sarah

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 6:34pm

Holy cow, Sarah - I totally forgot about the boarding school info. Thanks for reminding me! There is just so much to take in....

Ok, now DH and I are wracking our brains about the toy thing because of the shock of the poncho/pee thing....

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 10:01pm
So I'm guessing that means that she's been the one peeing on her son's bed when he has an "accident". I'm wondering if her husband will tell her about this personality and how she'll react. Her daughter has horrible taste in men! WTH with the manager guy! Way too old for her, immature, unattractive, and incredibly creepy. And you could tell he was trying to get her in bed! Blegh! This is such a funny series!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 12:35am

The "toy" looked like some strap on thing that he made. Just so creepy that he said don't worry it is for me. UGH gross to think of the things he does alone. And even worse was she seemed to find it attractive.

Sarah

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 9:19am

can I just say WOW!!

That was good!! I loved how Max tried to keep Tara from changing spinning her around in the backyard! LOL! he is sooo HOT!

I also don't get the Daughter with her boss...YUCK!!

and finding out about the rape that does help!

The tara in the raincoat...OMG that was sooo out of there! LOL!

I loved how Mas told the parents at the end...if you cant take care of yourself...That was sooo good!!

next week it shows Mas talking about the tara raincoat thing!

Love this show!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 9:28am
OOOhhh, never thought of the son bed wetting option... good one....

<