US of Tara - Epi 3/08

iVillage Member
US of Tara - Epi 3/08
Wed, 03-11-2009 - 9:58am

Really slow on catching up...

What's the new alter called - Gimme? Jimmy? That show put on by the church was disturbingly funny. Marshall and Jason's wedding section was hilarious!! Max's face the whole time - priceless!

I knew that manager of Kate's was creepy...

I don't think Tara's therapist is up for job - she doesn't seem qualified for it.

The ending was touching with Max and Alice.

<
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 5:40pm
I don't remember the peeing at all

Denise

Denise

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 2:02pm

Same here! I'm afraid to post because I watch the show On Demand and I don't want to give anything away! LOL I really like this show...

Oh and I just discovered my "something wonderful" to post in the folder above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 6:52am

I figured it was the on demand thing but I still had to tease :)

I thought it might be Gimme - weird, huh?! I also think she was doing it to her son - double weird.

I'm with you, bring on lots more!

<
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 6:48am

I went to Sho's website - still waiting on word for more info on that show... I'll update here if I find anything out!

Can't wait for BB again!! :)

<
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 12:53am
Sorry, I'm always afraid that I'm going to ruin something in the next episode since I'm an episode ahead with the on-demand. My best friend and I were hysterically laughing at the episode when Gimme was revealed! I couldn't believe it! Her hovering in a rain poncho over her parents was just unreal! Does anyone remember in the beginning episodes, her son kept wetting his bed? Does this mean Gimme was peeing on her son?! I wonder if he knew, he did act kind of weird about it; maybe he woke up one night when she was in mid-stream? Very funny stuff! I hope this show has many more seasons to go, I am dying to find out what caused her disorder!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-11-2009 - 9:07pm

Since I DVR Tara - I haven't seen any promo's about the nurse.

Denise

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-11-2009 - 7:07pm

Actually, we have a few fans on here - where they are at, I don't know.... Sarah, Meridith, Jennifer, Meme??? Don't make me whip out the wet noodle! :)

Anyhoo... I too wish the show was an hour! It's over in a blink. I didn't know what to think going in but I knew I love Dexter and that's Showtime so I was certainly giving it a shot. Also, it's same creator of Six Feet Under and I loved that too so I knew it had potential.

The first epi blew my socks off so I knew I was "in" :)

They also have a new show coming called Nurse Jackie and it looks to be about her being an angel of death type character. I've seen promos before a Tara epi starts but not much else.

Then of course there's True Blood over on HBO, although it's on hiatus now - are ya into that?

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-11-2009 - 6:52pm

Wow - somebody watches this show besides me

I can't believe how I got hooked.

Denise