US of Tara - Epi 4.12

iVillage Member
US of Tara - Epi 4.12
Tue, 04-13-2010 - 3:02pm

Ok, Charmaine stole this epi for me. I had a feeling she would be preg but by - I'm guessing - Neil?? OMG! It's got to be him! He's the only other guy she's been with. And who does a preg test that LATE in the game. Didn't they say 24 weeks or something like that? Who misses their period that long and then get concerned? Did I hear wrong? WTH?? I could be totally confused, it's happened before but I could have sworn I heard double digit weeks...

Kate - did I hear her and Lynda correctly, when at the last minute before Tara and Max popped in, mention making movies regarding Princess Valhalla? It seemed like a quick blurb and there was mom and dad. I'm thinking that's a bad road to travel down.

I'm glad Marshall has finally come to terms. Clearly no one is shocked by it, I just think he needed to say it outloud for himself.

So I guess Pammy's gone? Or do you think she'll be back and they've just shelved this storyline for now? The little bit of this new alter they've shown looks interesting. I guess the need for her is to be able to learn more about Tara's childhood but man, do I feel sorry for Max. I don't know how he deals with it all. Why is all this centered around this new house? I still don't get it. Did something happen to Tara in that house? What makes it so special?

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-13-2010 - 6:36pm

I don't know how you know all the names - for some reason with this show the only name I know is Tara.

I just love the new "character"

Denise

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-13-2010 - 10:27pm

oooooh i was wondering if I just missed something about the house too since i didn watch all of last season. I thought maybe she grew up there?

seems like it.

I also really like the gay couple for some reason. I think they are going to end up being good friends of Taras.

and yes, they DID mention making a movie about princess vallhalla walla walla washington or whatever her name is. I still think there is going to be a lesbian love thing going on there.

ps did anyone else laugh when she said something about 'If that baby knows whats good for it, hell grab the umbilical cord and hang himself'

I was cracking UP!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 9:43am
I didn't see that one coming either!

<
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 9:46am

Kate cracks me up too :) Hello, Fox News!

I don't remember that neighbor's house being anything special last season.

<