US of Tara - Epi 4.19

iVillage Member
US of Tara - Epi 4.19
Wed, 04-21-2010 - 12:10pm

Ok, I'm sure they won't but I'm still a little worried about Max and Tara's marriage now. Mostly worried about Max. I like the new alter though :)

How sad was it when Kate was describing the family at the breakfast table? Without even knowing that Charmaine's preg by Neil, to boot. Although the syrup discussion was funny :)

So Charmaine's going to tell Neil and not Nick? Do you think she's still going to try to marry Nick? I was hoping Charmaine would know who Mimi was but clearly they're going to drag this mystery out.

Max's encounter with Pam was so awkward. Ouch, that hurt but what was he thinking? This tells me Pam's sticking around. Now Max finally accepts that the therapist is real and he's going to talk to her but wants confidentiality. You know he's going to find out that Tara will know everything - how will that affect him? I think Max's going to have a nervous breakdown.

Loved the previews for next week in the basement, that ought to be fun :)

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-26-2010 - 7:23pm
I am looking forward to tonight - but darn the first season was only about 9 shows

Denise

Denise

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 9:30pm

ooohh I can not WAIT for the storm and everyone locked in the basement next week!! that will be A GOOD EPI!!!

I laughed SO HARD over aunt jemima and Uncle Ben!!

Photobucket
Photobucket