Valentine's Day may bring romance for Raj!

iVillage Member
Valentine's Day may bring romance for Raj!
Thu, 01-31-2013 - 10:09am

I thought the possibility of Leonard and Penny getting engaged on the Valentine's Day episode of The Big Bang Theory was great... now, it looks even better, if this article has the real 411!

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2013/01/30/16777304-big-bang-theorys-raj-may-finally-get-a-girlfriend?lite

"Raising Hope's" Kate Micucci has been tapped to join the cast; while details about the role are being kept under wraps, Micucci will appear in multiple episodes and play Lucy, a potential love interest for Kunal Nayyar's lovelorn Raj. She'll first appear in the Valentine's Day episode on Feb. 14.

How cool is that? I'm trying to picture the type of girl that would break down his barriers enough to get him talking. What do you think she'll be like?

iVillage Member

Oooo... nice touch! It definitely sounds like the Valentine's Day episode is one I don't want to miss. 

Wonder if she'll be an academic personality or just someone he randomly encounters? He's kind of a romantic, so maybe they'll have his rescuing her from some near fatality...Oh wait -- This is Big Bang Theory after all -- could be she rescues him! LOL 

iVillage Member

Maybe she'll be an incessant chatterbox and never even notice that Raj isn't talking! LOL