1/18 AR chat -- spoilers (m)

iVillage Member
1/18 AR chat -- spoilers (m)
Wed, 01-19-2005 - 1:31am

I'm so happy! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more whining. No more screaming. No more constant bickering. No more listening to Jonathan screach "Vicccccccctoria!" and no more listening to her whimper and whine when she doesn't get her way.

I'm happy these two are GONE. Now to get rid of racist Kendra and we'll be good to go.

I'm still trying to figure out why Rebecca and Adam Yielded Freddy and Kendra. Granted, I don't like F&K, but why yield them? Oye! I can see that will cause some tension between those teams in the coming weeks.

Anyway -- it was a GREAT episode all the way around.

Brandee ~

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-19-2005 - 7:30am

I was so happy too when Jonathan and Victoria were eliminated!!! I'm so sick of seeing them and hearing them. I thought it was funny when he was yelling at her to have some respect when, here he is, walking around in his red underwear! I didn't need to see that. I also thought it was great that they only brought one donkey at first.

I agree, Freddy and Kendra need to be the next team to lose...I DO NOT want them to win! Looking forward to next week.

Molly

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-19-2005 - 9:49am

SO glad those two are finally gone. Jonathan was always such an @$$clown and Victoria, omg the screeching and whining. Buh-bye! I was yelling at the TV that they only took one donkey and loving it the whole time, until Adam and Rebecca Yielded the other team. WHY would they do that because Jonathan told them to? Why use your Yield chance and get another team upset at you? And then to finish after them anyway? Sheesh!

I thought it was so sweet how all the little kids kept saying, "Hello!" to them all. I actually started liking Hayden and Kendra both for a few minutes there. Kendra got me with her teary speech about wanting to take them all home... but then I remembered her other comments.

I'm so over Adam and Rebecca being done, then being okay, then done again. That boy is really in touch with his feelings, let me say, LOL. I still like Kris and Jon but the wrestlers are still somehow my favorite. I don't know what it is about them that I like, I just do. I'd like either team to win, just not the other 3... so that means those 3 will be the last 3 teams, LOL!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-19-2005 - 10:04am

Was that a great episode or WHAT?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-19-2005 - 10:22am

Woohoo! Party time! How they prevented him from having a temper tantrum on that rug I will never know! And the cut finger screaming! I thought she had lost the tip of her finger...What a big baby!

Rebecca and Adam wanted to yield F and K because they are a threat! And of course, to yield Jonathan is to risk life and limb. Although Freddy didn't make any friends last week over the gate incident.

Kendra was so innocent when she asked Rebecca why she yielded them and Rebecca was so nasty! Why not just say "Because you are too good at this game!" instead of refusing to answer at all! Kendra would have loved the compliment and let it go...now Rebecca is an enemy. Rebecca is not just a witch to Adam...frankly, I feel sorry for him to be so lost over her. HOpe he can find someone more his style when he gets home! I think we'll see Rebecca again on the next Bachelorette...

I think Lori and Bolo work pretty well together!!! Although from the previews it looks like everyone's tension ramps up quite a bit and they all start falling apart next week!

Susie

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-19-2005 - 11:33am

All I can say is THANK GOODNESS!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-19-2005 - 12:11pm

I too was so happy that Jonathan & Victoria were gone.

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-19-2005 - 12:37pm

Molly, I thought the same thing about Jonathan in his underwear. How can you yell at someone else to have some self respect when you're walking around in your underwear? I'm so glad they're gone. Suprised he didn't do more yelling and screaming when they lost.

~Mary

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-19-2005 - 12:57pm

I'm VERY surprised he didn't yell, scream and berate her in front of everyone when they lost.

I noticed that they only had one donkey right away. They had the local guy leading the donkey while they walked behind. At that moment, I said to dh "THEY ONLY HAVE ONE DONKEY!". He totally misses those things.

I have to agree with everyone on the whole Adam and Rebecca deal - are they together or not? One minute they appear to really love and care for one another, the next she's telling him she's "so over him and their relationship". Granted, he's an annoying, whiny baby, but make up your mind! I like Rebecca, I really do - Adam is the one who grates on my nerves. But, this whole relationship crap is old now.

I thought the children in Ethiopia were so cute with their "Hullo!" as everyone went running by. The locals seemed very friendly and extremely helpful. It was gorgeous there! Nothing like I expected it to be.

Brandee ~

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-19-2005 - 11:12pm

I don't get the comments about Kendra redeeming herself. She said the kids were so cute she wanted to take them home. Take them home? I would expect that comment if they were visiting an animal shelter or something. But not for people.

Melissa

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-20-2005 - 1:39am
I thought she was very gentle with the kids and seemed to appreciate the country more than she did a few episodes back.
Photobucket

Pages