Amazing Race - 10/19 epi

iVillage Member
Amazing Race - 10/19 epi
Sun, 10-19-2008 - 8:40pm

Tonite's show is late 'cuz of football -- almost full overtime!

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-19-2008 - 11:17pm

There is something extremely snotty and unappealing about Kelly and Christy. I don't know. I know a lot of people don't like Nick and Starr, but I like them... maybe that's why I don't like Kelly and Christy?

I'm getting a little tired of Barbie and Ken getting first place all the time. lol. I have to tell you that I am VERY happy they stopped with the "cheating" crap. I was sick of hearing about it.

The blondes (that were eliminated) seemed a little blase' about the race. I knew they weren't going to make it very much further.

I wish they would show more of the mom/son team. We don't seem to know much about them. Are they so incredibly boring they can't show us any footage of them?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-20-2008 - 12:04am

ITA I'm tired of Ken and Barbie winning the pit stops each time, and am also glad they quit mentioning the cheating so

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-20-2008 - 4:25am

I agree with both of you (well I do like the two divorcees and don't like bro/sis though).

I found last night's epi sorta quiet/boring.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-20-2008 - 9:56am

***And how cute that Phil's Dad was there with him.