The Amazing Race 11.29

iVillage Member
The Amazing Race 11.29
Mon, 11-30-2009 - 10:52am

OMG I was so aggravated by that episode!

Take a FOUR HOUR penalty because you can't unscramble a five letter word? I would have used the four hours to work on it systematically and would have probably figured it out before then.

Brother is just a jerk by saying "it starts with an F". He could have at least said it was a name or starts with F and ends with Z. It would have taken him a few minutes to figure it out anyway.

I really loved the globes attitude. I guess I am rooting for M&C since they have dominated this race anyway. Miss America is SUCH a whiner!!

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-03-2009 - 12:43pm
I know!!!! I can't believe how many of the roadblocks she has done.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-03-2009 - 11:45am
OMG you are so right. I think he is so worried that they are going to fail because of him that he makes her do everything. That way he can blame her if they fail. Talk about passive aggressive.

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-03-2009 - 10:43am
I'm rooting for M&C by default too. I like Meghan but I think Cheyne is LAZY, rude and arrogant. He is always making Meghan do EVERYTHING! She does every Road block. The guy really doesn't pull his own weight on that team. If they win he should get 30% of the prize. :-P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you Shelle (babyhi2007) for the Awesome siggy!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 9:13am
I couldn't believe they took the 4 hour penalty.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 8:28am

I have never been a fan of Meghan and Cheyne. He is soo arrogant. Ugh. But I right out hate the brothers, and I am getting there with Miss America. She rubs me the wrong way.

So, I have no choice but to root for M&C. I wonder how many people watching are also rooting for them by default?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 1:12am
I was so bummed too that they were gone. I understand being frustrated with the word and yes he was an a$$ for not giving more of a clue. I would think too that after a breather you would be able to figure it out faster than 4 hours. But yes there attitude was great.

Sarah

Sarah

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 6:18pm

What made me mad about the Brothers is that thing had a broken ARM! the ARM was broken....why were they given a "pass" they should've been made to go back and do it again! it wasn't Perfict.....it was broken!!

I think what they did to BigEasy was sooo bad....they were working together, each doing a word, then he got it right and ran out! I know BigEasy wouldn't have done that to them!

what matter was getting into the Final three!!

I also wouldn't have taken a "4 hour" either...in under 4 hours he could've turn in the right answer!

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 12:37pm

The brothers are such dirtbags!! That was such a scummy move!! ERGH I hope they LOSE miserably. jerks jerks jerks!!

4 hour penalty seemed a little steep IMO, wasn't it a 2 hour penalty for something else during the race?! But ya I would have used that time to figure it out instead. Even if it took 2 hours that's better.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-30-2009 - 7:50pm

It was craziness to take the penalty, but it was the middle of the night and it's hard to think clearly.

How sad is it that we're all rooting for Megan and Cheyne just because they are the least whiny? lol I can't stand Dan or Ericka - their whining and screeching is on my LAST nerve. I'd have rather seen more about the cold fitness center than all that screechy mess. Looked like they had the contestants ride stationary bikes afterwards, would have been interesting to hear more about that whole process.

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-30-2009 - 12:44pm

I can't believe they took the penalty.

Photobucket

Pages