Amazing Race discussion 7/27..spoilers

iVillage Member
Amazing Race discussion 7/27..spoilers
Wed, 07-28-2004 - 7:30am

OK, how sad was last night? I totally didn't want Bob/Joyce to go so early in the game. They gave it a good run though.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2004 - 8:42am
Boy it really does come down to transportation issues huh....this is the first race that I am watching from the start. Was this the case in prior races?? I too was sad when it came to Bob/Joyce being last. Was really hoping they'd be around awhile.

I agree with the roadblock issue. Those model boys would not have handled it any better than their girlfriends did. At least those girls ultimately made it through, a big plus for them. Mirna would not have made it! And for those who had to drink the vodka shot before eating, I was really feeling for them, what a combo!

I think Charla does what she can in the race, which includes these "eating" roadblocks because there is a lot which she can not do, one being driving. They do get the luck tho, Did you see the look on the pizza boys face in Frankfort!

The comment about what place they were in was right on, all those doing the roadblock looked like they truly did not care, just find me a toilet!

Nancy

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2004 - 8:48am

Oh, the funniest "laugh out loud" moment of the night?.......

When the bowling moms were in the horse and carraige heading to the pit stop, one of them looked in the camera and said with mock surprise...."Well, imagine that, we beat the twins in an eating contest!" ROFL!!!!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2004 - 12:19pm
I thought it was awesome how Chip was shoving the food in and then drinking right from the pitcher of juice. Why bother with a glass!

I was sad to see Bob and Joyce go. They seemed like genuinely nice people.

It was funny to see how the person who ate at the roadblock had no enthousiasm at all at the pitstop. This was especially true with the twins. The one was jumping up and down and the other was looking like she was going to be sick.

Mirna really irritates me. Overall I like Charla. But I was disappointed when they lied last week and said that she needed to see a doctor so that they could get plane tickets.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2004 - 10:54pm

Bob and Joyce were my absolute favorites, I was SOOOO hoping that it was a non-elimination round.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2004 - 8:07am

<< And I feel so badly for poor Phil who always seems to cringe when Mirna starts towards him to hug him at each pit stop.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2004 - 12:26pm
I don't remember how old Mirna is, somewhere in her mid-20's I think, but did you know she's a lawyer? Don't know why that amazes me, lol.
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2004 - 10:24pm

Amazes the heck out of me, too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket