Amazing Race Sun 2/15 epi talk !!

iVillage Member
Amazing Race Sun 2/15 epi talk !!
Sun, 02-15-2009 - 10:42am

Just setting up for tonite's epi ....

IF you have not seen the episode, do NOT continue past the first post.

We will be discussing events that take place during the 8pET airing and if you're spoiled, it will be your own fault.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-15-2009 - 11:05pm

i'm loving this already. they have a great variety of people this season and that is awesome. my faves right now are the mom and deaf son, the two stunt doubles, and the hicks. the only ones that got on my nerves a little were the orange wearing team (that got eliminated) and the two blonde chicks. i think the sister/brother team (the ones that both graduated from harvard) will get super sneaky and lie a lot and get themselves into some hot water with their sneakiness.

that cheese challenge was funny. my dh and i both swear they made those things flimsy so they would break. i don't think any didn't fall apart. and i don't get why the teams didn't figure out to get all 4 blocks and just roll them down the hill right away. i do love that the hick guy figured out to put 3 on the back of the thing and slide it down the hill like a sled. great thinking!!!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-15-2009 - 11:23pm

I thought the cheese challenge was funny! I was thinking why don't they just roll them down. DUH!

My favorites are the Luke and Margie. I was so happy they got first. I can't stand the 2 blonde chicks.

There was one team that didn't fall. I think it was Brad and Victoria.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to all the ladies at
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-16-2009 - 12:23am

Oh my I was laughing at the cheese thing lol. I know I would of been ticked and frustrated with it but I had fun watching others struggle. I was happy with who left they were already on my nerves.

Sarah

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-16-2009 - 2:32am

I agree I like this group on a whole.

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-16-2009 - 2:39am

The county hick couple got on my nerves also.

This season is looking much better than last season!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-16-2009 - 2:48am

Cute siggie -- your creation??

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-16-2009 - 2:58am
Thanks. YES! :) I did it all by myself (with the help of tutorials, of course). I'm slowly getting better. I have edited that one about 1000 times. LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-16-2009 - 4:02am

This looks like a good group of racers. Although I'm getting a little tired of the "usual" pairings (like the women who say they'll use their looks to gain advantage), overall it looks like some good competition. I'd like to see the two stuntmen go all the way, or Luke and Margie.

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-16-2009 - 10:25am
This is the first season I'm going to be watching of the Amazing Race. I've caught a few episodes here before but never a whole season. So far I really like everyone on this season. I was laughing so hard at the cheese fiasco!

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-16-2009 - 10:28am

Early on I love the deaf guy - I love that Phil signed "you are team number one!" Gunna be a great season.

One thing I have always loved about TAR is that when you are last, you go home... not like other reality TV shows that are based on votes from audience or contestants or whatever. Not a popularity contest just a race. So happy it is back!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages