AR 3/22 thoughts

iVillage Member
AR 3/22 thoughts
Tue, 03-22-2005 - 10:34pm

I LOVED when Rob and Amber got on the earlier plane after everyone was so smug that R/A didn't make it. And who would have ever thought Rob could ride a horse?

Biggest jerk of the night: Ray. His comments about Meredith/Gretchen were assinine.
What does Deanna see in him?

Lynn/Alex took the boat trouble in stride which was cool.

Joyce was a trooper after getting thrown from her horse twice. Ouch! My butt hurt just watching her.

Also love the brothers calm attitude.

The mother/son team should be the next AR team to go on Dr. Phil.

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: joysea
Tue, 03-22-2005 - 11:01pm

Ugh.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-22-2005 - 11:10pm

Loved tonight's episode!! I about died laughing as we see Rob and Amber being told they'd be able to get on the 9:30 flight and then editing cut to EACH of the teams already on the plane gloating about Rob & Amber not making it. Hehehe. That was excellent editing. If looks could kill though.... R&A would have been dead 8 times :) Each of the others on the plane was shooting major eye daggers hehehehe. And their LUCK is really incredible...stumbling across the right location for the horse riding challenge...finding the shipwreck relatively easily...etc.

As for Lynn & Alex, they need to stop worrying so much about Rob & Amber and start focusing on their own game, IMO. All their negative energy about R&A drives me nuts, but I find them almost as entertaining as R&A.

I really liked Uchenna and Joyce a lot more tonight than I have before. I think they're the next team I'm rooting for. She was a real trooper to just get back on the horse and keep trying.

Ray is DEFINITELY a big ol' jerk. I hope he loses to Meredith and Gretchen just so he can be beaten by "the oldsters" which would probably for him be about the worst humiliation conceivable. His comments about them really irritated me tonight. And I'm not even an M&G fan really (they haven't endeared themselves to me at all).

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad whiney boy Patrick is gone. Mom was fine, but he had to have been the whiniest, most pessimistic person I've seen in a long time. I thought for sure it was a non-elim round, so I was pleasantly surprised to find out they were gone :)

Next week looks INTENSE!!!!! Any idea why 2 hours???

Ang

Photobucket
Custom Photo Cards ~ Just in time fo
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-22-2005 - 11:44pm
Ang, I could've written this post.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2005 - 8:25am

I am just more and more suprised how much I am pulling for Rob and Amber. Going into the season, I was upset they let them play but they are awesome! I love that they are so relaxed and truly seem to love each other. Lynn and Alex drive me insane - I hope every week is their week to go. I am sure when they are last, it will be non elimination just to make me mad ;) The mother and son have major issues and were painful to watch. The boy needs to grow up and even DH was yelling at the mom for taking his abuse. She needs to stand up for herself and put her son in his place - he is so disrespectful to her. I agree that they need to land on Dr Phil's couch soon!

Any idea why it is 2 hours next week? That means it will overlap AI or Blind Justice - I am such a sad case - Tuesday is couch potato night for me ;)

Leslie

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2005 - 9:13am

I could not stop laughing when Rob & Amber got on that plane last night! When Lynn

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2005 - 9:17am

Could somebody tell me what happened to make Rob and Amber almost miss that flight? I turned it on late--but I got to hear Rob saying that they made it by the skin of their teeth.

I thought I would hate Rob and Amber, but I'm just loving them. They are so easy going and funny. I don't necessarily want them to win at this point, but I hope they stay until the end.

Lynn and Alex would be a million times better if they'd get off Rob and Amber. It's getting very old and irritating.

Ray and whoever that person is that is dumb enough to be with him need to go home soon. His comments are not helpful and are inappropriate.

The brothers are just okay to me as are Meredith and ???.

I like Uchenna and Joyce so far, I think. I might be rooting for them to go all the way. The only other couple that I'm really rooting for now is Rob and Amber, and they are already loaded, so....

That son was the whiniest, crabbiest, more irritating person I've seen on the show.
Good riddance. I don't even like his mom just by association... ;)

Two hours next week!!! Yipppeee.
:) Amy

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2005 - 9:24am

Rob and Amber took the 4 hours penalty on the eating challenge last week. That's how they ended up so far behind the front pack. It wasn't really a matter of them almost missing the flight last night, it was a matter of HUGE LUCK that got them to the flight on time at all. They really were expected to be with the second pack of racers based on how late they started from the pit stop compared to those in the earlier group of people. They got lost on the way to the road block challenge and then basically just stumbled across the right place and then Rob did awesome on the road block challenge. They really just slid right into that 9:30 flight with a huge amount of luck on their side :)

HTH :)

Ang

Photobucket
Custom Photo Cards ~ Just in time fo
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2005 - 9:35am

I've never really watch AR before, but last week's ads saying that R&A stole someone's taxi got me interested.

And I must say that I am completely impresses by R&A as a team playing the game.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2005 - 9:47am

I totally agree with you. I just do not like Rob and Amber ("Romber"-too funny!) I was pissed when they made the flight! I know we're in the minority on that one.

Okay, Ray is a f*cking jerk!!! His comments about being better than the other teams was infuriating. I wished so bad that they had been last. I don't want to look at him anymore.

I LOVE Uchenna and Joyce! They talk so nicely to each other and really respect one another. I'm rooting for them.

I also like Lynn and Alex and think they are hysterical.

Wasn't upset at all to see the Mom/Son team go, but they didn't seem to bother me as much as they do other people.

I also really like the brothers. I hope they go far. I can't believe how many teams there have been that I like! There's never this many! I liked the girls that got eliminated last week.

Next week looks so good!! Poor Gretchen. I'm sure it's not as bad as it looks...but it sure looks terrible!

Molly

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-23-2005 - 10:25am

my favorite line from the teams on the plane just before Rob and Amber got on was "Survive This!" LOL

Can't wait 'til the next show --- looks verrrry interesting.

-Donna

Pages