B/B, 7/15 show talk:

iVillage Member
B/B, 7/15 show talk:
Fri, 07-16-2004 - 8:36am

Bye Bye Mike! I am going to miss him. I think he would have developed into a good player.

Congrats to our new HOH, Marvin! Please, buddy, put Jase & Scott on the "block"! Don't fall into their "trap". Hopefully with a new HOH that is not a "horseman", the game will get better.

I LOL at the twins switching! I knew it was her, so I wasn't suprised. Others had figured it out on another brd I read. I was pretty sure the "twins" would be someone who was very low key. I hope they pull it off! I can't wait to see the look on the other HG's faces when they both walk in week 5! Course, they'd better not get voted off.

Did they have a food comp? How come they were eating regular food? Did I miss it last Tues?

Kim, Mom to Brittany, 29 wk preemie, now 5

Visit my homepage! Lots of WDW pic's!

http://pages.ivillage.com/taxus1/

Summer's here!!!!!

Kim & Brittany (9) 29 week preemie

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-16-2004 - 9:08am

Yeah I'm equally glad that Marvin got the HOH and not one of the "horseman".

Belinda & My Baby Boy Aiden (12/2/03)

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ajag

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-16-2004 - 10:36am
I was sad to see him go, but I'd have rather it been Mike than Nakomis. I just would have loved to see the look on Scott and Jase's faces if he stayed. I really hope Marvin puts those two idiots up on the block so at least one of them goes, unless the unlikely event that they win Veto and take themselves off and put someone up there that they can talk everyone else into voting off... which would be just our luck, wouldn't it? LOL!

I knew who was the switching twin, too, but how funny that they've all been running around talking about having twins and being the ones switching all this time, LOL! Like when Holly told Cowboy that she has a twin and they are swapping places? That's great! And who knows, maybe there will be others swapping eventually, too, we just don't know. I find Holly extremely annoying but I have to agree, the girl is way smarter than she lets on and she is WORKING that dumb blond girl act to perfection. Go girl!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-16-2004 - 3:38pm
I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when Natalie and Adria make themselves known! That will be fun.

As for Holly - I don't think she's dumb, just silly and fun-loving. She drove me nuts at first but now I'm starting to like her - she's cute! I'm sure she's playing it up, too, so people will underestimate her.

It was too bad Mike had to go, but I really really didn't want Nakomis to leave. When Julie said 'unanimous' I knew it was him. - Deadra