B/B (7/30) Bye bye.......

iVillage Member
B/B (7/30) Bye bye.......
Thu, 07-31-2003 - 8:57am
DAVE!!

No suprise for me. I was pretty sure he'd go! To bad, I rather liked him. I *LOL* when he pretty much "admitted" to what he & Amanda did!!

I was so happy Ali got HOH!! I don't really like her, I like the fact she's pretty po'd at Dana & Justin. I like when the "power" shifts!

The look on Dana's face was priceless. Boy, was she mad!

What did Julie say at the end of the show as far as what's coming up? I missed that.

Kim & Brittany (9) 29 week preemie

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-31-2003 - 1:30pm
Dana's face was priceless last night, DH and I were laughing so hard when she gave the HOH to Allison and they did that little hug. It cracked me up! Did I hear right that later Allison apologized to Dana for what she said about her earlier in the day when Julie was asking them questions and such about each other? Then Dana said "No harm, no foul." or something? I couldn't understand why Allison would apologize to her, if that's the way she feels then so be it.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of Allison but I can't stand Dana and I really, really hope she goes next week. I'm thinking she won't just because I want her to and I don't trust Allison to stick with what she's been saying.

I'm liking this show and the way the power keeps shifting but I do hope that they get more interesting. Three times a week is a lot to show but it seems to be the same thing constantly except the few minutes of competitions.

Julia

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-31-2003 - 2:52pm
I missed the upcoming events too, can't even find anything on the message boards. I feel for the editors, you are totally right about this group doing nothing but cussing. F" this and F' that is ALL you hear, especially from Dana. I hope she goes this week it makes me sick watching her and all her complaining about how every F' one in the house owes her for some reason or another.

I am not a big Allison fan but I was cheering for her like crazy last night!! lol

S

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-31-2003 - 3:37pm
new here but a BB lover! lol. The upcoming events was about the shows, friday 8/7cst. nominations, tuesday 8/7cst pov and wednesday 9/8cst being the eviction. THat is all Julie was talking about by "upcoming events" I watched just to see if anything new would be happening. lol.

I was glad Jack stayed, even though i liked Dave. Dave was more of a threat and i am rooting for Jack and Ericka to be final 2, anyways, i can't stand Alison she is such a B****, but i hate Dana more. So hopefully Ali puts up Justin and Dana, Dana goes. Then hopefully someone from the 'stooges" gets HOH and puts up Nate and Ali and then ALi goes.

Christina

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-31-2003 - 4:01pm
Thanks!! Ya know, I just may join you in routing for Jack & Erika to be the final 2!!

Kim & Brittany (9) 29 week preemie