BB (9/16) Spoilers! (m)

iVillage Member
BB (9/16) Spoilers! (m)
Fri, 09-16-2005 - 11:16pm

Hmph. I'm irritated as all get out. I can't stand Ivette and did NOT want to see her at the end. She's just so loud and obnoxious. Everytime she talks, I want to put my hands over my ears and sing "La La La" until she's done! Yuck.

I'm disappointed, but NOT surprised, that she didn't take Janelle with her. I felt Janelle deserved it.

At this point, PLEASE let Maggie win. I can tolerate her far more than Ivette - who we'd likely have to watch her run around like her behind's on fire if she wins. She rode on people's coattails, IMO.

Ok. I'm done.

Brandee ~

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-17-2005 - 12:12am

I agree. Ivette bugs the living daylights out of me. I didn't care for Maggie during the game either, but I preferred the way she played. She was a thinker and a very deliberate player. She didn't play emotionally, but strategically. She was always thinking, and really was responsible for some key moments in the game. I think she's far more deserving of the grand prize than Ivette who played so emotionally that her family barely recognized her. I can't stand hearing her talk about how much her family needs the money either. Seems like a big ol' ploy for a little sympathy to me. Whatever. I'm sad Janelle didn't get to be in the final 2. But I think Maggie is the better player of the two left standing and hope she wins. (Did you catch the comment from Ivette to Janelle saying it was a game between the two of them basically and Maggie sort of snapped "Thanks?!" That's the kind of thing that drove me nuts about Ivette.)

Ang

Can also be found playing with FlyBabies and on the Reality TV Junkies board and the great gals at the 100 Plus Club.

Photobucket
Custom Photo Cards ~ Just in time fo
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-17-2005 - 12:14am
I'm irritated too, can't beleive I got so emotionally invested this season, I have never wanted anyone to win a reality show more than I did Janelle this year. Oh well, my favorites never win anyway. But I disagree with you, I do not want Maggie to win. The way I seen it was these 3 other nasty girls doing all of the dirty work with her on the sidelines always cheering them on and telling them over and over how wonderfully honest, giving, caring people they were. In my eyes, they literally drug her straight to the money. I cannot beleive even in the end Ivette who has been so vocal about her family really needing this money, would put a 2 month friendship over her family and girlfriend. Her maggie was the one she should have been thinking about, no one else. Part of me wants Maggie to win, only so Ivette will realize what she literally gave away, but a bigger part of me hopes the jury will see Maggie as the manipulator she was and give it to Ivette. On a different note, big kudos to Janelle for being such a gracious loser and leaving that house with a ton of class. I suspect her and Kaysar will be the truly big winners of this season in the long run.
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-17-2005 - 1:26am

WOOHOO! Go Maggie! I think that Ang was so right. Maggie was quiet and deliberate. She chose her words and her actions carefully. She was also responsible for some key moves in the game--that's what it's about! You don't have to win HOH every week in order to move things around. She played the game perfectly, IMO!

Can't wait until Tuesday. Should be good!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by TinyPic.com

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-17-2005 - 8:46am

I can't wait for Tuesday, either. At this point, I like both of them and don't care which one wins, really. But I'm so glad I won't be sweating it out hoping Janelle doesn't win the money. Unpopular opinion, I know, but it's mine. I don't think she had a chance to in it with so many from the other side of the house voting, but there is always a chance. How funny was that last competition? Two tie breakers? That was great! The fact that they both just kept writing after Julie told them repeatedly that she needed an answer drove me nuts, like little kids taking a test in school, it shouldn't have counted after 5 seconds or so, LOL.

I'm so glad this season is over, I'm so sick of being one of very few that doesn't get why so many like the people on that side of the house. It's been a very confusing season! Now, let's see who on Survivor I end up liking that everyone hates, LOL! Oh, and there's always The Amazing Race teams ;-D

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-17-2005 - 9:31am

Oh Julia! So true. This season has been difficult because usually we all like and dislike similar people. Although the whole Rob & Amber thing last year was 50/50. lol

What are everyone's thoughts on what Ivette said...A BB All Stars??? That would be fun, although I find myself forgetting who people are.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by TinyPic.com

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-17-2005 - 1:22pm

I think a BB all-stars would be awesome.

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-17-2005 - 3:38pm

Ug a whole summer wasted! LOL! I have not liked the friendship group from the beginning. I was so hoping that Janelle would at least make it to the final two. Now I have to try not to get sick while watching Ivette and Maggie in the house. I do not like either player but I would choose Maggie. I think she played the better game but certainly is no better than the rest of her group. So let's just get this darn game over with.

Lissa

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-17-2005 - 7:27pm

I agree with you Brandee and I agree with Lisa about "getting this darn game over already." I actually probably won't even watch the finale now. I'll read the spoilers to see who won and that'll be it for me.

Besides there was something else I wanted to watch on Tuesday and I won't be home so now I can set the tivo to record that instead of BB6!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-18-2005 - 5:55pm
Whoo Hoo! Way to go Ivette! I'm so glad that she won HOH! I was so nervous thinking that Janie would win. I have never liked her group and was rooting for the friendship alliance ever since the house was divided. I remember season four with Jun and Alison and hating that they were the final 2 and dreading the final episode. I'm just really happy that Maggie and Ivette are the finaly too. Go Maggie! I hope you win it all.
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-19-2005 - 1:38pm

I actually think Ivette and Maggie are similiar to Jun and Allison. Who cares about any of them? Yuck!