BB - Sun 8/10 epi chat (spoiler free)

iVillage Member
BB - Sun 8/10 epi chat (spoiler free)
Sun, 08-10-2008 - 12:14pm

Just setting up for tonite -- not sure if I'll be back before show time.

Come back once you've seen the show and talk about it here in this thread.

WARNING:

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-10-2008 - 8:50pm
Ewwww, Booger is on the show tonite. :(

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-10-2008 - 9:46pm

Nice sweat stains Booger.

Sorta boring show.

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-10-2008 - 10:05pm

Not surprised at all about the noms. You know, Libra doesn't bother me. I'd much rather see Jerry leave. I kinda got a kick out of him at first, but his yelling gets on my nerves.

Speaking of nerves, I'm so glad the whole show wasn't Michelle running around hollering about how this is for Jessie, blah blah blah. The first few minutes of her taunting were enough for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-10-2008 - 10:08pm

yes ma'am, on all accounts.

i want april and olllie split.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2008 - 4:23am

I haven't watched the show yet, but I agree without even watching the show that April and Ollie need to split. I liked Ollie when the season started. But as soon as he hooked up with April he started going downhill. Apparently he's not even allowed to have his own opinion not, but she'll certainly let him fight her battles so people dislike him, not her. She's using him like she uses everyone else, and in the end she'll stab him in the back. He's a fool if he doesn't see it, and he's a fool for following her this far.

If he was smart he'd turn on her suddenly. Get HOH and put her up for nomination. That's the only way I can see him getting any respect back. It's the only way I'd give him any respect.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2008 - 9:22am

The show could've been worse. It was bad enough, though. I liked Jerry in the beginning. I think I learned not to voice my opinion on who I like & don't like so early on. They have changed a lot since the beginning.

Amy

"Yesterday i

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2008 - 10:20am

*I also do not like April. I started not liking her last week, during her HOH reign. Renny has some good points when she was talking to Michelle about April. April said she wouldn't put Jessie up, but she did. So technically, she was the one who got the ball started that sent Jessie home* - I was thinking the exact same thing.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2008 - 2:00pm

"I was so sad for Renny when she was missing her family. How sweet of Dan for coming in & comforting her. So tell me, is Dan really so nice during the live feeds? Or is it all just creative editing?"

I still haven't watched the actual show (DD would kill me if I watched it without her and she had a sleepover at a friend's house last night), but I did see that part on BBAD when Dan went to console Renny. Renny got really emotional when Michelle was reading her letter from home, and had to leave the HOH room very suddenly. No one even bothered to go see if she was ok except for Dan. It really was sweet of him. Keesha, who's supposed to be Renny's buddy, finally came in the room later and gave Renny a hug, but wasn't nearly as sweet as Dan was. I like Keesha as a player, but I think she's pretty self-absorbed as a person.

And yes, Dan really is that sweet during live feeds. I'm really liking him more and more as the show goes on. I don't think he's going to be able to win it all, but I wish he could because he seems to really deserve it. I'm hoping he or Memphis win. Actually I would like to see Renny win as well, but I don't think she has a shot at the prize either. Maybe.

I saw most of the conversation during BBAD about Dan being a teacher and hiding behind his religion. it was really disgusting. Michelle was saying that he shoudl quit his job because he'd made some comment (when discussing dealing with his students and counseling them) that he would quit if he was dishonest. Not in the game, mind you, but in real life. He wants to be an example for his student, and from the footage of them watching the show it seems that they really look up to him and care for him. Now this game, that's a whole other beast. I don't think it's possible to win the game and be completely honest with everyone throughout. Why? Because no one else is being honest! So why should these dishonest people get mad that someone else didn't keep their word? Hypocrites.

I don't think Dan is hiding behind religion at all. it's not like he went around to everyone saying "I'm Catholic so you can trust me." They may have assumed that he'd never go back on his word in voting because of his religion, but that's their assumption. Jerry hides behind his military career. He's been getting played left and right, and continues to get played but can't see it yet, and he blames the wrong people. Even in the beginning Jerry joined an alliance with Brian and then put him up on the block, and Dan was the only one who stood by Brian. I'm really not liking Jerry at all.

And someone needs to have a chat with April about finding a make-up color that comes somewhat close to her skin color. Her face is about 5 shades paler than her neck/chest and it looks ridiculous. Her hair color is horrible and totally washes her out. I don't think she's very pretty at all, though she obviously thinks so. She has a nice body, but that's it. And she knows she has a nice body which is why she skanks her way around the house, sleeping with Ollie from the start and telling everyone to feel her boobs. Ugh.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2008 - 4:21pm
The best part for me (cuz I watch AD & do other spoilers) is that april look at Ollie - just like you mentioned.

Denise

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-12-2008 - 9:35am

Is it just me.....didn't jerry take off his Marines shirt when he put Brian up (he lied to him), so how is that different then Dan taking off his cross???? And Jerry is acting all holier than thou.

Hello...none of you people are saints, you are on a game show to win 1/2 a million dollars not on a charity mission in Cambodia. EVERYONE ON BB LIES AT SOME POINT, THAT'S HOW YOU WIN!!

It's so dumb that they are berating Dan like that, get over it!

Nathan

clover cutie

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Pages