BB: Thurs 07/09 epi talk inside here

iVillage Member
BB: Thurs 07/09 epi talk inside here
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 6:23pm

Just setting up for tonite's premiere.

YES, you can discuss what actually airs on CBS tonite once it happens.

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 9:06pm

OMG OMG....

I loved the Clicks! that is a new cool rule!! anyone in your click your safe! cool! but then you can't get someone out who's in your click if you win!

BUT BUT....

OMG why couldn't it have been Brain that got to come back in and Not Jessie!! YUCK! darn it!!

I wanted Brain...didn't want Cowboy or Jessie at all!! Jessica would've been "OK"...but OMG JESSIE!! yuck!!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 9:20pm
Loving the cliques!!!! I also love the teacher, Casey. He seems really nice and he cracks me up! I hope the whole "off beat" crowd sticks around for quite a while! :o)

PhotobucketLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

proud herbivore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything. Do Something. Anything.
~Colleen Patrick-Goudreau~

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 9:24pm

My thoughts on tonight......

I'm not sure about the whole clique thing. I didn't like the couples thing before, so I'll have to see how this goes before I decide if I like it or not.

OMG, I can't believe it's Jessie! I could not stand him before, and I was really hoping it wouldn't be him. I wanted it to be Cowboy, I think it's because he reminds me of a friend from high school (or several friends, lol, I grew up in a small TX town!), or Jessica. My dd commented at the end that most of the houseguests didn't look too thrilled to see Jessie, so maybe he'll be gone as soon as someone else is HOH.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 10:41pm

OMG, BB was so good! I'm not real sure about the whole clique thing though, I'll have to see how it plays out!

And Jessie! Yuk! I knew once they showed the four of them, he was going to be the one! I just had a feeling! I couldt stand him before and now I have to look at him again. One thing though, I think him and I think Russell, the martial arts dude, could make it very interesting. I have a feeling they wont get along!

Cant wait till Sunday!

Photobucket
   free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com    Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Mothers Day
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-10-2009 - 12:08am

Hmmm I was hoping out of everyone Jesse WOULDN'T be the one to get back in the house and of course he WAS THE ONE.. blaahhh.

so far I dont like him, Russel and Chima.

Is Julie Prego??

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-10-2009 - 7:37am

Agh, can't stand Jesse. I knew he would be the one to go back in - this sux big time! I haven't read any spoilers yet but also don't like Russell nor Chima either. It did, from the editing, look like Jesse and Russell might butt heads due to their competitiveness. I hope no one's happy over it being Jesse and they get rid of him pronto!! Just hearing Jesse talk.... (shudder)

I'm not sure about Natalie. I like the tattoo girl. However, I haven't seen any spoilers/info so haven't really formed concrete opinions, just going on what I saw last night.

Yes, Julie's preg!

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-10-2009 - 9:42am
Oh, Jessie, YUCK!