BB: Thurs 07/09 epi talk inside here

iVillage Member
BB: Thurs 07/09 epi talk inside here
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 6:23pm

Just setting up for tonite's premiere.

YES, you can discuss what actually airs on CBS tonite once it happens.

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-12-2009 - 7:06pm

Not a whole lot to say about this episode... I like the idea of the cliques but I'm not sure how well it'll all play out. We'll see!

And Jessie?! EWWW. I would have rather had anyone but him. I was hoping for Brian because I would love to see how he plays the game. I hope he's outta there SOON.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-11-2009 - 2:33pm
Wow... a Jessie lover!!! jk :) My bf liked Jessie last season... it bugged me soooo much!!! Jessie doesn't "seem" quite as bad this year, maybe he actually learned from his mistakes. Although I doubt it... he just isn't that smart!!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-11-2009 - 10:15am
so i'm w/ the unpopular vote that i didnt mind having Jesse back in. I think he'll make it entertaining and mess w/ some of their games. I dont want him to win just stick around to make it more eventful. Didnt get a chance to see after dark yet so i'm waiting for the next episode.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket 

<

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-11-2009 - 1:53am

The cliques looks like it is going to mess up the way some of them wanted to play the game.

Sarah

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-10-2009 - 5:21pm

OK, you ladies are bad, bad, bad.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-10-2009 - 4:54pm
I watched in live, the east coast version. I will watch it on the DVR in the future so I can ff. I just don't know where I will find the time. And to think, a week ago I was dying for bb, bored to death with nothing to watch!

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-10-2009 - 4:36pm

AD can be boring - but there were some very revealing parts and I can tell you that it can explode at any time - you just ffwd if it gets boring.

i learned s0000 much last night

Denise

Denise

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-10-2009 - 4:31pm
Chima's laugh is annoying. She didn't bug me so much on after dark. I'm with you though, I hope Jessie's gone next week. He is such an arrogant idiot!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-10-2009 - 4:19pm

i think it was rigged for jessie to go back in. of course the athletes had a better chance at that hoh comp than the other groups (except for maybe the popular one b/c they had braeden). i could never stand jessie and hope he is gone next week.

i cannot stand chima's laugh. it was on my last nerve after last nites show. i think she is going to be completely full of herself, just like russell and jessie.

i love ronnie and kevin, hope they stick around for a while. i also like jeff, casey, and braeden. not liking natalie, russell, chima, laura, or jessie. rest i'm on the fence about.

i really love the pool room. it just looks so cool!

can't wait to see the hoh room! wonder if they will do what they used to and change everything in it for each hoh or if they will just put in a goody basket and maybe a fave blanket or something?

i think it's going to be a good season. i'm not sure on the whole clique thing but i think it will def. add drama to the season.

Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Some people only dream of angels;

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-10-2009 - 4:19pm
Who is Chima - I can't place it

Denise

Denise