BB12 - Epi 7.08

iVillage Member
BB12 - Epi 7.08
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 9:02am

So?? What did everyone think of the first episode??

Inquiring minds want to know!

<

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 9:37am

Well I loved it!

as for the cast...I love RaganRagan

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 10:55am

Loved it!!! I wish there were a couple older people on there... older than 40 that is. They were all so blown away by how old Kathy is at 40. Sheesh, now I feel like a senior citizen!!!

What is the deal with Rachel's laugh? Yikes! That got old really quick! And the boobs? Why would you have them THAT BIG!?!

I thought I would hate Monet more, but I guess it's too early to really despise any of them! And I knew Ragan would be gay. lol

I am thinking Andrew is the saboteur. I kind of think it is going to be a woman though, because America's choice was a guy, it just seems appropriate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 11:20am

Well, based on first impressions only I didn't care for Monet or Rachel either. They just seem a bit too superficial, but they could surprise me! I didn't really like Enzo, but I'm just annoyed with the whole Jersey thing right now.

I really like Ragan. I like Andrew right now, but I can see that he might quickly get on my nerves with the whole "prankster" thing he's got going for him. Matt is annoying me with the constant mentioning of his Mensa status. Maybe I'm just feeling snarky, but if he's soooooo smart, he should take that brilliance and apply it to something meaningful (not web design). But I did spend all day yesterday in the heat, so maybe I was just extra moody when BB aired! :P

What's the bisexual girl's name? I can't remember. I like her, though! She seems like a good player.

I don't think the saboteur is either of the two who disappeared when the lights went out. I think it's one of the girls. I don't have any particular reason for thinking so, it's just my initial thought.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 11:23am

Isn't Matt the one who constantly says he's in mensa? I'm still learning, lol! So far, I know for sure I don't like Rachel.

Who do you think is the saboteur?

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 11:28am

ITA! Rachel's laugh is like nails on a chalk board! I'm not sure about the saboteur but they sure made either Andrew or Brendon obvious with those two not being in the living room. Too obvious, maybe? Andrew seems pretty immature too me - also a bit obvious? "I like pranks!" Yeah, all 12 yo boys do, dude.

I'm kind of leaning toward Matt with all his mensa talk. The ole smarter than the rest swagger... I *think* that's the guy who is the mensa one. I'm still learning who's who.

I also agree with you about it probably being a guy. Watch it be a female now, LOL!

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 11:56am

I too think the saboteur is a woman. I was leaning towards the girl from Philly. I think her name is Kristin or something. She was sitting in one of the nominee chairs during their intro's. She and Hayden seemed to like each other in their diary talks.

I don't think they meant that Kathy was "that old" but that she looked younger than 40. That was how I took it anyway.

Matt can stop talking about Mensa at any moment, lol. We understood what he meants the first time or two so he doesn't need to keep mentioning it.

Rachel- (ITA) jeepers creepers did she really need her breasts to be THAT big??? The laugh was annoying when they kept playing it, lol.

Dr. Andrew was smart not to mention that to others as it would put a target on his back. I felt bad when he couldn't help the young girl who fell but I know they have medics on standby so all was well.

4rrm1d.png picture by Mistletoe76

bsm_proud_army_wife.gif picture by Mistletoe76bsm_gavemyhearttoasoldierma8707448_.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Pregnancy%20ticker

novecproud.jpg picture by Mistletoe76novecftm.jpg picture by Mistletoe76

novec2tri.jpg picture by Mistletoe76novec500.jpg picture by Mistletoe76

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 1:22pm

Didn't like Monet, definitely don't like big boobs and Enzo just rubbed me the wrong way.