Sun, 07-18-2010 - 7:35pm
setting up for tonight's show!!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: memeu2
Mon, 07-19-2010 - 8:51am

I'm sorry but I totally had to take a moment and vomit over Rachel and her no underwear!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2010 - 10:39am

Ick about Rachel's lack of underwear. Not sure what she was thinking there. She really gets on my nerves with her voice. It's hard to believe she is smart when she talks like a Valley girl.

Britney bugged me (and DH) the entire show too. She was wining about just about everything.

Andrew- dumb move getting so excited about Rachel's HOH win. He doesn't seem to have an alliance but it sure made it look like he was in with Rachel and Brendan.

Hayden sure was crushing on Kristen. I'm not sure if she really felt the same way. She is super quiet and is hardly ever featured on the show.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2010 - 11:26am

ITA! That dress was ridiculous!! And Andrew. He seems to be lacking in the social skills department, huh? LOL!

Britney and Monet just made me cringe. They really aren't showing Ragan and Kathy at all. I wonder why?

I hope they do something soon to mix things up.

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2010 - 3:34pm

Ugh on Rachel and her lack of class!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2010 - 3:59pm

I thought it was funny how Hayden's face was red when he was talking about Kristen. It's nice to see such a cocky guy put in his place!!!

As for Rachel... what a skank!! Gross gross gross. Not only the underwear, but everything that girl says or does. And did you notice when she laughs (I know, when isn't she?) only her jaw moves? Creepy. Like a ventriloquist puppet. I am looking forward to her not being in power just so she can GO!!!

Andrew was hilarious! He was squealing like a little girl!! lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2010 - 4:03pm

I am totally with you... Britney was so annoying. Hopefully it was just bad pms, or that girl is going to go home soon.

I'm still not convinced Rachel is smart... I trained a guy a couple years back who was completely dyslexic and told me that he essentially bribed his way through college. I love her shirt that says "I'm a hot mess." She's got that right.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2010 - 4:06pm
I read on bbdish that Britney and Monet were talking about Kathy's fake eyelashes and knocking the wrinkles right off her face. I totally get mocking the eyelashes, but the wrinkles? That is just rude. Spoiled little beotches.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2010 - 5:43pm

Kathys eyelashes are terrible - they look like implants cuz when you see her without makeup - they - the top lok pretty long and thick.

Brittney - monet - BAD

Denise

Denise

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2010 - 8:21pm

okay, i can't stand Rachel. she is such a skank. the no underwear, the shrill laugh, the obnoxious self love. i wish brendon would wake up. yuck.

britney and monet are a couple of hateful kids. i am glad they are both on the block, and i hope at least one goes home. i was happy to see annie go, because she drove me nuts too. she was borderline psycho.

ugh, hayden. he annoys me too. (why do i watch this show if everyone annoys me??) so many narcistic (sp) people this season. has bb given up on the cross section of the population? It seems to me that they are

<

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2010 - 9:10pm

You have to be right about Rachel not really being smart. They did show her working in a lab environment when she found out she was going to be a houseguest but maybe she was just a lab tech, etc. Her voice is super annoying. I don't know how much more I can take.

Photobucket

Pages