BB12 Epi 7.25
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 8:01pm
setting up for the show

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
In reply to: memeu2
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 9:06pm

I still can't believe that Matt nominated Kathy and Andrew. It would have made a lot of sense to nominate Rachel and Brendan that way even if one of them won the POV only one could be saved and the other might go home. What's done is done though.

I'd like Kathy to stay although I don't dislike Andrew. I REALLY want Meow-Meow to go and knew when a North Jersey guy was cast that it just wouldn't be good. I did hope for a good guy though, sigh.

I REALLY miss the food competitions!! Why not still have them to make the have-not's and then America could still vote on an additional item to have on the menu other than slop.

4rrm1d.png picture by Mistletoe76

bsm_proud_army_wife.gif picture by Mistletoe76bsm_gavemyhearttoasoldierma8707448_.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Pregnancy%20ticker

CPPinkTeam.gif picture by Mistletoe76CPFTM.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 9:13pm

I agree on putting of Brendon and Rachel, then let them duke it out.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 9:42pm
Oh yes, I forgot about Hayden and Kristen. I thought it was hysterical when Lane mentioned how they looked alike (which I thought initiallY) and how they might be cousins and then they cut to them making out. I said to DH "yeah, kissing cousins." The brigade will eventually find out especially if Andrew says something as he knows they've been making out.

4rrm1d.png picture by Mistletoe76

bsm_proud_army_wife.gif picture by Mistletoe76bsm_gavemyhearttoasoldierma8707448_.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Pregnancy%20ticker

CPPinkTeam.gif picture by Mistletoe76CPFTM.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 7:42am

Ok...that show was OMG borining!!!

The best part was Lane and Brit making up conver for R/B!

I was mad as out get out that Matt didn't put up R/B and went after a "floater" Kathy and using Andrew as the pawn! DUMB!

Plus they didn't show any of his talking about why he wanted Kathy out or why the group didn't get their way.

OMG Matt's wife's letter....I think he told her 'before' he was going to do this sick thing and that is why her letter worked that way. I soo WISHED that Andrew didn't believe it! OMG no way!

Now I do agree that at the end Kathy wouldn't vote for Matt I think...but him saying she was coming after him, then she was out! OMG thats lame!!

Now the Hayden and Kristen is soo funny!! how can others not "see" it, they are making out!

Oh....the andrew thing! LOL! I hate to tell R/B...your in the BB house there is NO ALONE TIME! LOL! Good for him, give them heck Andrew!!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 9:17am

Ugh. Mensa Matt's nominations make zero sense. Ronnie has to be laughing hysterically at this season's "diabolical evil genius."

If his wife was in on the lie (hopefully, she's not), then I think that says a lot about the two of them. I don't get the live feeds or BBAD, so I don't know for sure but it looked like the Brigade was totally taken by surprise by these nominations.

Big Brother siggy by Lynsie at the Reality TV Junkies board.

Message Boards

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 9:41am

ITA with what you wrote, Meme!

It cracked me up when they were all talking about H & K being related and then cut to them making out, lol!

How can none of the other HGs know that those 4 have an alliance when they hang together all the time? When Hayden had it, they were all in there and now that Matt has it, those 4 are all in there together. Maybe it's the editing but it sure seems obvious to me.

Andrew made me laugh!

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 11:40am
I find it absolutely hilarious how *brilliant* Matt thinks he is. It seems as if he has no common sense, why put up those two??? He is such a total dork too... :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 11:42am
The Hayden/Kristen editing was the best part of the show!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 12:17pm

I laughed at the role playing too. but, i thought they could have made it funnier, but they would have had to be really snarky. lol. and lane confessing he makes up conversation for his cows. too funny!!

sucked that matt was so cocky about his ability to win hoh, and then did. ugh. i hope someone is able to knock him down a peg or three. is he in mensa, or just thinks he is a genius??

I was stunned andrew believed his stupid story. I think andrew is a good guy, and he thinks matt is too. he is going to be hurt when the truth of this comes out. i am getting to really hate matt. oh, and the ronnie reference...too funny.

<

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 3:50pm

I did know the noms n- but this show was so boring - I don't know why they are not showing everybody, honestly.

There is so much game play going on and they are not showing it

Denise

Denise