BB12 Epi 7.28

iVillage Member
BB12 Epi 7.28
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 8:56am
Thoughts???

iVillage Member
In reply to: cmjenas
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 6:18pm
This Season has been a real disappointment - I do spoilers and watch AD - but they

Denise

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 12:13pm
Oh, Meme, I like your idea of HOH and noms!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 11:19am
They are SO lame - they seriously need to do something to tinker with this season. ITA about him being severely transparent. I cannot believe his own alliance aren't smacking themselves upside their own heads. Just - UGH.

<
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 10:11am
You know, I knew he didn't win POV (well, I knew anyway based on spoilers) because in the interviews they give while the competition was going on he wasn't all cocky throughout the whole ordeal like he was when he won HoH. He just seems so transparent, I wonder how long it will take until his alliance decides to get rid of him.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 10:07am

I think it was a waste of a hour for me! LOL! so boring!!

I agree Jena..Matt should've known what to do. But then they didn't know what the veto would be like until they got out there. I really hate that comp anyways! it should be if you get a point you can take out someone anyone! Like those comps better! you really see who is gunning for who!

on Matt...Yuck, I just don't get his putting up kathy and andrew to start with. give me a break! BD doesn't work! it would've been better to put up both B/R together! What think is he didn't want "them" on him...so he bailed!!

I wish the others would see what he did was dumb butt, I just wish Lane, Enzo, and hayden would see just how dumb butt he is!

I know Andrew is going home tonight and that makes me really really sad...I wish they would vote out Kathy, she is more of a waste than he is! Darn it!!

I hope that Brit or Brenden wins HOH....Brit will put up B/R and Brenden will put up either Matt/hayden vs kristen!

now those will be good HOH!!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 9:59am

Matt is such a disappointment as far as being an evil genius goes. I seriously don't get what he did in the POV competition, seeing as how he's this super logical thinking machine. You have 5 contestants. 3 folded, your Brigade buddy's number is a mere 25 away from your own. He stays. Shouldn't Mensa Matt have folded??? Seriously, dude! I could not believe it! Brendon and Rachel understood what they had to do to make sure one of them got it. At least it made for a *finally* entertaining episode.

I thought Andrew's speech was good, but he should have left the part out about Matt to make it a bit more believable. And he shouldn't have said "use it on me" at the end. :/