BB12 Epi 7/29 live show
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 7:22pm
setting up for tonight's show!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 8:08pm
I have 3 hrs to go - darn - its only 5 here and they are filming now.

Denise

Denise

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 9:51pm

Ok, don't hate me (please) but I actually cheered when Rachel won HOH, lol. I can't stand her- especially her voice BUT I didn't really understand why Kristen was gunning for her during the comp so I wanted her to win. I sure might regret saying this or feelings it as the week goes on.

It looks like there could be some good drama headed our way though. I loved that Andrew revealed Kristen and Hayden's relationship as well as some other comments before he left. That definitely stirs the pot pretty nicely for the next show, I think.

Ok- come yell at me now, lol.

4rrm1d.png picture by Mistletoe76

bsm_proud_army_wife.gif picture by Mistletoe76bsm_gavemyhearttoasoldierma8707448_.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Pregnancy%20ticker

CPPinkTeam.gif picture by Mistletoe76CPFTM.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 8:13am

No yelling from me! I loved it too! Finally a good epi, whew! I was thrilled when Andrew let everything spill in his final speech. You would think that one of them would have said: hm, there might be some truth to this. But it appeared that they all thought he was full of it *eye roll*, excluding the guilty parties.

I am so over the stupid Brigade and their followers, meaning apparently everyone else in the house now that Andrew is gone, that Brendon or Rachel HAD to win for me. So YAY! I was actually nervous during the comp, lol!

I still don't understand why no slop this week? I think doing another attempt at the saboteur thing is a waste of time since the last one didn't work out. CBS really seems to be floundering with their twists this year. At least this epi was exciting!

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 8:16am
Hi everyone!
From Dedi
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 8:26am

Hi Tara and welcome to the board! I'm Kelli, the CL here. So glad you decided to come out and play :) Although this season's been a bit of a bummer on the slow and boring scale, I too am thrilled that last night finally got exciting and Rachel won - woot! Here's hoping it keeps on getting better ;)

Again, welcome to the board! :)

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 8:55am
Thanks for the welcome :)
From Dedi
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 9:12am

This from jokers...andrew's speach!

all hell breaks loose as Andrew prepares to give his.......he out’s Kristin and Hayden’s showmance, out’s Britney saying that she thinks she can control Ragan, out’s Hayden towards Lane and lets him know that he can only go to the 4th or 5th, both Kristen and Hayden don’t think that Enzo is intelligent. Andrew also called out Kristen for not going to her after his speech and he complimented Lane for going to him......telling him that he is a man and he loves Lane for that.........Andrew called out Kristen and labelled her as the tin man who doesn’t care about anyone else but herself and she will hurt anyone. Hayden get out of it right now. WOW, has this guy kept a written record of everyone’s sins in the house or what. Andrew’s speech was to no avail.........

WOW WOW talk about drama and heating things up!! Way to go Andrew! LOL! Im so sorry he is gone! Kathy should've been gone! but atleast Andrew got his words out before he lefted!

Can you believe Kristen saying "we weren't making out, we were sleeping"! LOL!

Then OMG Rachel winning HOH! I was happy for her! I wanted her to win or Brit, it was great!! and then for Kristen to start yelling as soon as the win was over! wow!!

About time some things start shaking up the house!

Then last night...Ragen and Matt were sayign the didn't believe the H/K were a item! Come on Men...get with it!! they are thinking Andrew was lying!!

Heres to finally a better show!!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 10:51am

Great show and I too was glad that Rachel won HOH! Who would have ever thought I would have been rooting for her?!?

Doesn't Kristen flipping out seem a little guilty to the others? That alone should tip them off that Andrew wasn't lying. Sorry to see him go.....

fence.jpg picture by oct2028

fence.jpg picture by oct2028

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 11:55am

by the time they realize andrew was telling the truth, it will be too late to fix it. What a bunch of dummies.

yeah, matt is an idiot. even his wife thinks so in regard to her sickness. lol. moron.

kristen sure showed her catty side, eh?

i was sorry to see andrew go. i think there will be regrets on that move later. he just really riled everyone up, right before the vote. why do they do that?? if there is ever a time to lay low, it is right before a vote while you are on the block. idjit.

rachel is childish with how she responded to brendon and his explanations of his secret with andrew. really?? he is not allowed to have friends but you?? stupid wench. she will lose him that way. and then he professes his love for her but she still feels the need to punish him, so she backs away from his kiss?? what are you, 12??

ugh, i really hate rachel. lol. please, someone grow some and get rid of her.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 12:09pm
No yelling from me either! I was glad that the power shifted to them. Andrew's speech...WOW!!! He totally should have used that information to blackmail some votes out of the other players. I actually was expecting to see him do that. Instead, they show him arguing with Kristen and the whole house hearing it. Yeesh... He really didn't seem comfortable in the house, so I imagine getting voted out is somewhat of a relief.

Pages