BB12 - Epi 8.04

iVillage Member
BB12 - Epi 8.04
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 2:04pm

What did everyone think? I thought what a great epi! The POV was so intense! Britney is really cracking me up! Although Brendon and Rachel are on my last nerves, esp with all the fighting, I like that they at least play the game. They seem to be the only ones playing at. all. This is the most "makes no waves" bunch of players, otherwise, I've ever seen! Do you think Britney has a crush on Lane or is just an ally?

I love that the unitard this year came with a wig - the wig really made the outfit, lol! Hayden was in lousy "confinement" if you ask me - Danielle had it MUCH rougher, that was true confinement. Some "beast" coming out of that... How anyone couldn't see they weren't a couple after all that (touching pinkies, etc) is beyond me.

Can't wait for the HOH comp tonight! Who do you want to win?

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 2:41pm

Lol, I know, it's so obvious they have something going on! And I'm also shocked that nobody has figured out the brigade have an alliance. After the whole conversation about Hayden wouldn't really want to turn on his friends, I was like, surely they see it's more than just a friendship, but Nooooooooooo!

I don't know what's up with Brittany and Lane. I suppose they must be friends, but this season gives little airtime to anything other than Brachel and the Brigade that it's hard to get a feel of where everyone else stands.

The HoH comp, hmmmmm, I think I would like Ragan to win or Kathy, because that would force them to make some moves and I want to see who they would go after. I would like Brittany to win, but I don't want her making any more enemies... I just hope it isn't Brandon or Matt. Matt is an idiot (lol), and Brandon and Rachel make me gag. If Rachel was NOT in this game, I would LOVE for Brandon to get it, he's a smart player. Sadly Rachel is not and she goes on those power trips and plays stupid.

More importantly, I can't wait to see what is going to happen with Pandora's Box. Who did America choose, and will they accept?

iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 3:08pm
Oh that's right!! I forgot about the Sab thing! I can't wait for tonight :)

<