BB12 Epi 8.18

iVillage Member
BB12 Epi 8.18
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 7:03am

I don't have a lot of time but WOW! Holy Batman - what a fight. Ragan and Rachel both looked bad, IMO. The pretzel message was pretty smart, I liked it. Finally, some really good sab tricks!

Do you think Matt will really put up Enzo instead or was that just a big tease and he'll play it safe by putting up Brit or Kathy?

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 8:29pm
I am completely on the same page. Rachel deserved every word of it. I loved it! How that girl can continue to think that everyone in the house voted her out because she was too much competition is beyond me. Ignorance is bliss though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 8:27pm

ITA, I love Brit and Ragen. According to all the spoilers, Rachel attacked not only Ragan, but Brittney and even Kathy initially as well. I LOVED Ragan comments and watching her completely dumbfounded!!! LOL. Made the season for me!

:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 10:59am
But you do have to love when Ragan tried to laugh like Rachel when she laughed.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 9:56am

I totally agree. Rachel started all that crap ages ago, but Ragan never had a chance to stand up for himself since pissing off Rachel pretty much meant you were evicted. Now that she couldn't do anything to ruin his game, he finally had the ability to tell her exactly how he felt, and he was right. Other than the moment when he mimicked her, he actually kept his cool very well and every word he said was the truth. Honestly, I think Rachel deserved it. He was right, she treated everyone like crap, and look what it got her. Evicted, no friends. I LOVED the fight, I was like FINALLY somebody gets to tell her off. Hopefully she learns something from it. At the end it looked like she was contemplating his words, so hopefully she does take some of them to heart. Ragan was a so-so player in my mind up until this point, but now he's practically my favorite. Huge props for Ragan, I hope he wins favorite player for that one. :)

Ooooh, its going to be an exciting week. My only hope is that he doesn't replace himself with Brit, and so far, my bets would be on that. :(

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 9:33am
I'm sorry, but I love Brit and Ragan.