BB12 Producer Interview
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 06-10-2010 - 11:53am|
Big Brother 12
Allison Grodner Interviewed
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Written by TheScribe
Today we had the extreme pleasure of interviewing Allison Grodner, the executive producer of Big Brother. Allison took time out of her very busy schedule to help get us fans up to speed on the coming season of Big Brother 12.
1) The number of house guests is likely to stay in the same range as previous years, some where around 12 to 14.
2) This year it will be more difficult than ever before. Allison commented that in order to keep the game interesting for the fans and challenging for the house guests, things will not be quite the same as previous years. Expect the unexpected, things will be less predictable.
3) The theme of the show this year will be a "Beach Theme" keeping with the idea of summer camp.
4) Allison also took the time to debunk the latest rumor that next season of Big Brother will be the last. Allison is looking for the same kind of success the show experienced last season to have it renewed again after this season and looks forward to a rosy future for Big Brother.
5) Allison truly embraces the fans. She confided that yes she does surf the different web sites to verify things and stay in contact with fan opinion.
6) One of the most interesting nuggets to come out of the interview is this season a number of house guests will have different backgrounds and personalities than we have ever seen before.
All in all I believe Allison gave us all she could in respect to information for the coming season. For the avid Big Brother fan there should be enough to keep your mind whirling all the way to Big Brother 12.
Big Brother 12 premieres on Thursday, July 8 at 8PM ET