Big Brother Live show 8.5.10

iVillage Member
Big Brother Live show 8.5.10
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 8:13pm
Who is watching?

4rrm1d.png picture by Mistletoe76

bsm_proud_army_wife.gif picture by Mistletoe76bsm_gavemyhearttoasoldierma8707448_.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Pregnancy%20ticker

CPPinkTeam.gif picture by Mistletoe76CPFTM.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-08-2010 - 12:45pm

What a great show!

I laughed SO HARD at Britts immitation of Rachel!! Im loving her more and more ever epi!! and how Rachel was CLUELESS made it even better!! lmao!!

And when will she get OVEERRR eveyone 'tryin to come between her and her man' crap?

Why didn't they SHOW Ragen

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 4:58pm
I enjoyed it too - can't stand when you don't know who the HOH is - thank goodness for BBAD

Denise

Denise

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 9:40am

Oh, I felt really bad for Kristen's boyfriend, too! Yikes! She's going to have a mess to deal with when she returns to the real world.

I can't believe this whole saboteur thing is coming back. It just seems silly to me. It so didn't work the first time. Maybe they've got some kind of twist to make it actually "game changing." I guess we'll see.

Rachel's whole "me and my man" speech was ridiculous. I'm so sick of hearing that phrase come out of her mouth on eviction night. I also thought Brendon's poo-pooing of the Brigade alliance in his goodbye speech was funny. He'll eventually figure it out when it's too late. Jeff and Jordan those two are not. I don't think they're even remotely likable anymore. Rachel's interview with Julie in the HoH room was like nails on a chalkboard for me. I can't stand how she giggled and interrupted throughout the entire conversation.

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 9:23am

OMG!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 9:10am

"trying to come between me and *my man*".

She says this EVERY WEEK! My ds and I were waiting for it and cheered when she said it. I hope one day they will play back every time she said it this season. Could be fun. Even when Andrew left she said it. Come on!!! And she wants to pull Brittney into their alliance? She will freak out as soon as Brendan and Brit talk once without her and out Brit will go!

fence.jpg picture by oct2028

fence.jpg picture by oct2028

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 7:30am

That was too funny!! Even Matt wearing them was funny! I can't believe Rachel thought it was the highest form of flattery, lol!

Shocked about Kristin's BF. I guess it wasn't all that serious on her part. How awkward for that poor guy to be watching the show with her friends, euw. I will say that Kathy is loyal with her votes no matter what.

I hate comps that don't end when the show does - grrrr....

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 12:24am

That was priceless. I can't believe Rachel said being made fun of is the highest form of flattery. What a complete idiot!!!

Can you believe Rachel's message to Kristen... "trying to come between me and *my man*". What a freak!!! I can't wait till she's gone!!!

And Brendan... sheesh. Can you remember when he was hot? Well before he became Rachel's doormat. I can't wait until that boy wakes up!!!

I felt so bad for Kristen's bf at home. Yikes. I loved the way she told Julie she had to be alone for awhile. Yep, bf will dump you and Hayden is way too cute and even more immature for a serious and very long distance relationship.

LOL. Hilarious episode!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 8:15pm
LOL- so I just saw Britney imitating Rachel and that was hilarious. I so wished that Rachel would have stayed outside the HOH room for a minute so she could hear Brit making fun of her more. It was great entertainment though.

4rrm1d.png picture by Mistletoe76

bsm_proud_army_wife.gif picture by Mistletoe76bsm_gavemyhearttoasoldierma8707448_.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Pregnancy%20ticker

CPPinkTeam.gif picture by Mistletoe76CPFTM.gif picture by Mistletoe76

Photobucket