Celebrity Apprentice 04/17/2011 -- Ku-Boys, thunderstorms, tornados and rainbows

iVillage Member
Celebrity Apprentice 04/17/2011 -- Ku-Boys, thunderstorms, tornados and rainbows
Mon, 04-18-2011 - 4:02pm

My head is still spinning after last night's episode... I can't imagine how poor ole Meatloaf managed to hold it together. I swear, you could almost see the cracks starting to splinter in Meatloaf's brain when Gary went off in his own little zone with the kite story and

iVillage Member

I honestly thought Meat Loaf was going to CRACK!!!!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member

Yeah, the men's team is going to be kind of bland now that Gary is gone; the remaining three are very focused players, so until Trump decides to mix up the teams, there probably won't be much drama in that quarter! But I'm sure that's a relief to the guys; they can get down to business in a serious kind of way!

On the other hand, the ladies team is about to heat up big time! Nene is very, very vocal. While she's had her sights set on LaToya, Star is moving into her target area... and we all know Star is NOT afraid of confrontation.

The teams are what now... three to five? I think there's a good chance Trump will move one of the ASAP members over to Backbone soon, don't ya think? Wonder who it will be?

iVillage Member

iVillage Member
I'm so happy that Gary is gone. I could never tell if he's crazy or just pretends to be crazy.
iVillage Member

I think Gary likes the mystique of people never really knowing how to take him.

iVillage Member

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he moved Nene over to the men's team?