Charlie Sheen wants back on Two and a Half Men?

iVillage Member
Charlie Sheen wants back on Two and a Half Men?
Thu, 01-17-2013 - 12:21pm

On Letterman the other night, Charlie Sheen said he'd like to return to the show for its last episode: 
"I am dead," Sheen said, referring to the convenient subway accident that killed off his character at the beginning of season 9, "but so's the show."He also actually admitted, in his own Charlie Sheen way, of being somewhat ashamed of his behavior. "Of course. Have you seen some of those interviews? That stuff's out there forever, man."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/15/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/sheen-return-two-half-men-ew/index.html?hpt=en_c2

Gee Charlie... can't even muster up enough acting ability to sound like you mean it? LOL I don't watch the show, but it's not cause he's no longer on it... I just find it boring and have for ages. Anyone here think he should return for the last episode? 

iVillage Member
Yes, like the ghost of Christmas Past. I think it would be hilarious.
iVillage Member

Yes He Should Return To The Show He Was The Main Man There I Like The Show.

iVillage Member

I know Charlie Sheen should return to the show, he is the one who makes the show a

high rater, the ratings I bet have fell as low as the the curbside since Ashoton Kutcher took over the role; time to get Charlie Sheen back to play Charlie on the show. If the person who plays Jake no longer wants to be on the show, release him from his contract and let another child actor have a role in the show. Let Alan have a love child show up who is 6-10 years old and who is the son of a past love Alan had an affair with while going to chiropractor school. Charlie Sheen is the best, bring Charlie back into the show. Keep Ashton Kutcher on as a co-star who plays a secondary role as the billionaire relative who pops in every once in awhile. Bring Charlie back to two and a Half Men.

iVillage Member

Alot of bridges burned by "Charlie Crazy" during his wild rants about the show, but if bringing him back boosts the ratings then I'm sure the producers would do it in a heartbeat.......Heck, that show lost all it's morals years ago anyway!

Cool  Cris

iVillage Member

NO! He should not only never be allowed back to that show but shouldn't be allowed on any show period. His behavior is horrid and Hollywood needs to make an example of him.

iVillage Member

Well, they could bring him back for the taping and let the live audience pelt him with eggs, while he rambles about Adonis DNA, tiger blood and WINNING! Tongue Out I'd pay to see that! LOL

iVillage Member

Oops! Sorry I put this in the wrong folder!