Grrrrrrrr (BB spoiler 7/27-M)

iVillage Member
Grrrrrrrr (BB spoiler 7/27-M)
Wed, 07-28-2004 - 2:05am

I really REALLY thought maybe Drew would not put A on the block and I was SO disappointed when he just followed along again!

Photobucket
Custom Photo Cards ~ Just in time fo
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2004 - 7:16am

Here is where I don't get how some people THINK they are playing the game. Maybe it is VERY different in the game itself, then for us watching it...but here is what I DO NOT understand....

The 4 horsemen Jase, Scott, Drew, and Cowboy...IN THAT ORDER.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2004 - 9:08am
We were cracking up last night when A got put up (NOT because we want her to go!!) - Just the thought of her walking out the front door and Nat sneaking in through the DR and sitting there after they have all said their good byes. To see them turn around and see her there would be priceless!! I have NO idea how it will all play out but that would be so funny :o)

Leslie

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2004 - 9:56am
When Drew nominated Adria, I got the feeling that he will probably vote Holly off if it's a tie (hope so, anyway!). He did say that he went with his heart and all, so maybe that's what's going to happen.

I laughed soooo hard when Marvin said that Jase thinks he looks like Brad Pitt, but it's more like Arm Pitt!! That's just about as funny as the "buzzard's crotch" quote from last season *lol*

Can't wait until Thursday,

Heather

Heather

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-28-2004 - 10:13am

Hi Disneyfan,

I have to comment on something you said....

"ONLY two people get any money out of this game."

It seems that that may not be the case.

Charmrainbow butterfly