Lindsay Lohan's probation revoked

iVillage Member
Lindsay Lohan's probation revoked
Wed, 12-12-2012 - 2:17pm
Lindsay Lohan faced the prospect of being sent back to jail after a judge in Los Angeles revoked her probation on Wednesday in the light of new charges over a June traffic accident.
She's set to be arraigned on Jan. 15 on charges of reckless driving and lying to police; another hearing will be set to determine whether or not she violated the terms of her probation. Her lawyer has argued in court that the terms of her probation were not violated.
Wonder if the thought of jail time next year dampen her holiday spirit? Just seems like the stress of possible incarceration will be a lovely excuse for her to unleash her party demon full force! 

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-12-2012 - 2:31pm

Oops... not good news for her, but I'm betting she won't let it slow down her partying. Tongue Out

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 9:33am

Ha! Like she needs an excuse, in her mind. She's the untouchable Lindsay, able to shrug off normal responsibility with her superstar persona. Tongue Out

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 10:52am
I don't think she cares, really. I wonder what's going to happen with that assault charge from a few weeks ago when she punched that other girl in a club. I'm sure that is considered a probation violation too. Isn't drinking also a probation violation? I've pretty much written her off as a lost cause, and that's unfortunate because I really used to like her. I don't think she stood much of a chance seeing as who her parents are and how they behave.