No comments on last night's show? BB7/28

iVillage Member
No comments on last night's show? BB7/28
Fri, 07-29-2005 - 9:34pm

I figured everyone who didn't like Eric would be so excited to have seen him gone. I haven't been able to get here until now but I knew someone would have commented :) I did like him, but not all that upset to see him go last night. I was really glad when Maggie won HOH last night and really loved the looks on Howie and Janelle's faces! Her problem now is knowing that every single person in her alliance voted against her last night, because they wanted to keep Eric around!! I'm figuring she'll want Janelle or Kaysar out and should put up Janelle and Howie, then if one of them get taken off, Kaysar goes up and gets voted off. Then next week, someone from that side of the house can win again, it sure would make for a really, really interesting season for it to continue flip-flopping like this.

Anyway, my real reason for wanting to comment was a moment that still makes me grin. When they showed the whole conversation between Ivette and Eric when she is beating around the bush and he realizes she is gay and she admits it, then they flash to her in the diary room and she says, "Yes, I'm gay!" and it says "Ivette" and underneath "She's Gay" OMG, we laughed so hard that we had to rewind the next few scenes because we couldn't hear them. That caption writing was good stuff there!! Did anyone else find that as funny as us?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-30-2005 - 11:43am
I was definitely happy too see Eric go home, because I did not like him.

Photobucket