Paradise Hotel (7/29), bye bye

iVillage Member
Paradise Hotel (7/29), bye bye
Wed, 07-30-2003 - 8:28am
ZACH!! I can honestly say, I'm not at all sad! In fact, I'm rather glad!!

I loved loved loved seening Amy & Toni get *so mad*! Who do they (plus Krista) think they are!!! Don't they "get it", they are playing a game, they are not in the drivers seat!!

Question - do you thing that the producers are telling/encouraging the new comers to kick off one of the orginals? Tara got rid of Amanda, now Keith got rid of Zach. They must have some sort of show "deadline" to end this thing.

Another question - which orginal guy & girl do you want to "win"? For me, Charla, hands down. They were so mean to her in the beginning, I hope she walks away with the "prize". For the guys, I'm not so sure, I'm leaning towards Beau. It's hard to "judge" them with the hold the wicked witches have on them.

Next week, please, please, please send Toni packing!!!!!

Kim & Brittany (9) 29 week preemie

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-30-2003 - 9:47am
I completely agree with you Toni needs to go (but I would also love to see Ami go to).

As for the originals I like Charla (she is so normal) and Beau (I feel like he is always defending himself).

Looks like it will get good in the next couple of weeks :)

Kim

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-30-2003 - 9:58am
I LOVED last night's show!! I was pretty shocked that Keith did that, I was afraid he was going to pick Tara and send Beau home. It was hilarious the way that Amy pitched that big fit and then Toni went and griped Keith out, and he stood up to her. I was proud because it seems all the other guys are afraid of her. Tonight's show will also be funny because it looked like Amy goes off again.

I'm not sure who I would like to win. I like Charla the best, and Tara is ok also. For the guys, Beau and Keith are both ok.

I wonder how much longer this will go on?

Heather

Heather

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-30-2003 - 10:10am
I think they said the "winners" would be the last orginal girl & guy. I like the newcomers, too. I think they are just there to "mix things us". I think their "prize" is the vacation!

I wonder exactly what they will win????

Kim & Brittany (9) 29 week preemie

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-30-2003 - 4:36pm
Keith certainly played the game, and he said from the begining he did not like Zack. As for voting off an original member, since someone had to leave and only the original guys were left (and gals last week) it was inevitable, but the producers did plan it that way. Otherwise the new comers would have continually been voted off. I suppose Keith could have picked Dave, but he has no reason to dislike him so why would he. It is getting interesting, and even if there is no "big" prize at the end, is this luxury vacation not enough? No "challanges" no bugs to eat LOL. At that age I'd have loved an all expense paid month long vacation! Heck, I'd love one now, but no way you'd catch me in a bathing suit on TV!

Lucrecia
Image hosting by Photobucket