So Jon is branching out (spoilers 12/21)

iVillage Member
So Jon is branching out (spoilers 12/21)
Wed, 12-22-2004 - 9:34am

He is now taken to yelling at everyone, not just his wife - lady at airlines, Gus, taxi driver (LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that the guy made them get out of his cab!!!). I just wish he would have gone off on the cop and maybe got stuck in the slammer ;) He is insane!!

DH and I were so pumped when Gus and daughter got the last ticket on the flight and then cracked up when Jon followed them around yelling at them - IT IS A GAME! Suck it up - 3rd is not out!

I really hope that this is an extra long leg or something and poor Bolo and Lori make it through. I enjoy them ;o) I figure there will be another great equalizer to help them catch up unless they are just eliminated before they even get on the train.

OK - that is enough from me ;)

Merry Christmas to all my fellow AR fans :o)
Leslie

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-22-2004 - 10:18am

One more thing ;)

Gus needs to seriously leave that shirt on - I love the guy but come on....I am 7 months PG and he still has bigger boobs than I do!!! However, I am very impressed with how well he is running this race - they are a great team. So calm and just nice but efficient!

On the other hand - Bolo can feel free to run the rest of the race shirtless ;o) Even DH was impressed - LOL!!!!

That is really it from me now...I think!!

Leslie

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-22-2004 - 12:48pm

Oh Leslie, you cracked me up! I agree!! Bolo - shirt OFF, Gus - shirt ON! I wonder if Hera is embarrassed seeing him on TV like that now. She just seems like "oh that's my Dad" like it doesn't even bother her. I'm with you - I hope Bolo & Lori make it through this!! I enjoy watching them.

I bet Jon & Victoria last toward the end. Just to torture us with his antics. I would LOVE for someone to smack him. I can't wait for him to start yelling at Lori or Bolo like that. What a jerk. I LOVED it when they got booted from the taxi!!! CLASSIC!!

Don't have much to say about the rest - they're all pretty whiney and gripey. Especially the one model who was like "two and half hours to go" and "three hours to go" (whine whine). HELLO??? You are in a foreign country! Look around you!! Enjoy the scenery!! Then again, if she's a model maybe she's seen it all before. In which case, GO HOME! LOL

shelley (I'm way too addicted to this stuff)

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-22-2004 - 3:34pm
What I thought was classic was one of the taxi rides through Budapest. Freddy and Kendra (the whiney model) were constantly yelling at the taxi driver to go faster and whichever couple was going at about the same time was taking time to look around at their surroundings. I think it was Gus and Hera as I remember him making comments about how beautiful it was. What a contrast.
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-23-2004 - 12:15am

What's up with Freddy next week?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-23-2004 - 12:55am

I'm totally rooting for John and Kris too!! THey are SO happy about their experience, they're so nice to everyone they come in contact with.

Photobucket
Custom Photo Cards ~ Just in time fo
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-23-2004 - 10:59am

I saw that too. Talk about good editing!

Melissa