SPOILER 7/23 Live Show.................

iVillage Member
SPOILER 7/23 Live Show.................
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 10:11pm
I am so happpy! The looks on their faces was priceless. I felt bad for Michelle though. She was so sweet and innocent.

I wasn't too happy about Dana winning HOH. I was hoping Dave would get it.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 10:51am
But that's OK! I like when the "power" keeps shifting!!

Kim & Brittany (9) 29 week preemie

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 10:26am
I agree! The look on Robert and Jee's face was priceless! Michelle was totally stunned. This blindsided her....and everyone else who doesn't watch/read the feeds. BB is definately editing to suit them. I felt so sorry for Michelle because when she was hugging everyone...you could just see the bitterness in her hugs! You would have thought she would have gotten a better hug from Nathan! ;o) I wish I had known about the BJ before the elimination so I could have watched them closer. (darn it).

If Dana is smart (and I'm not so sure she is) she will put up Jee and Robert to stay in the good graces of the Alliance of 7. Everyone seems to want Robert out...and they seem to like Justin. Jee...well...what can we say about him? Let's put him up as the "pawn". Cuase we all know the "pawn" never goes, right?

I think Dana is the most dangerous person to have HOH because I think she could go either way with the nominations. I hope she doesn't though...because the alliance of 7 is a lot stronger than the alliance of the 3 exes. I hope she realizes that. If she goes against the alliance, she will be a marked woman.

This could get good...I will continue to watch to find out!

DeAnna

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 8:10am
Don't these people *ever* learn!! *LOL* The three headed monster didn't know what hit them!!

I liked Shelly, I am sorry to see her go. I felt bad watching her cry. She never should have trusted Jee. He has no power. I think it was a wise move on all sides. She would have been to easily manipulated. I think at this point in the game, they are better sticking with the orginal alliance of 7.

I was happy to see Dana win. I like her. I really hope she puts up Robert & Justin. Then I hope Robert goes. After 2 women, it's time for a man to exit.

I cracked up when Jee told Jun to "control the girls". Oh, man, he's got so much to learn abt this game!!

JMHO, but I think they should do the eviction quicker (like by 8:15) and spend more time on the HOH comp. These 10 minute HOH games are pretty lame.

Kim & Brittany (9) 29 week preemie