Survivor Epi 2/26

iVillage Member
Survivor Epi 2/26
Thu, 02-26-2009 - 7:39pm
Just starting the thread - as the wonderful Marvin Gaye sang, Let's Get It On....

<

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-26-2009 - 8:28pm

Ahhh, I remember the old days when you had just your name and pug hugs in your sig!

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-26-2009 - 10:20pm

you have to be *#(@ing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am soooo mad. why the h*** did they get rid of jerry? they are soooo stupid. erinn or sierra should have gone home. jerry is strong. it's not like he's going to be sick for forever...i mean like one or two days.
i am just beyond amazed at how dumb of a move they made, imo!

wonder if taj and brendan's plan will work? why the heck is he going to try to bring sierra in on it? she would not be my pick. i guess we'll have to see how it all plays out in the next few episodes.

and the previews for this week were soooooooo deceiving. they made it look like timbira kicked butt in the immunity challenge but they actually lost. gotta love editing! i was glad the jalapeno tribe won though. i like that tribe better than the other one. probably b/c jt, stephen, and sandy are on it. :)

but once again another blindside and good episode. now the shocker will be if there isn't a blindside one week. haha!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-26-2009 - 11:08pm
Timbira is weak because of it's "faux-leader". Even Jerry said that "Coach" sucked and that Brendan should be the leader because he would actually be one - at tribal. I am at the point where if "Coach" is on the tribe then strike it dead. I like Brendan, Sierra, and Erinn - they

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-27-2009 - 8:40am
i can't stand coach. when he speaks my ears close. if i were on that team, i'd intentionally throw the next comp and blindside him. now that would be worth watching. he is very stuck on himself.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-27-2009 - 8:47am
I agree - I didn't mean to spew on my original post but he just does that to me - grrrr... ;)

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-27-2009 - 11:42am

Coach is a complete tool. I hope he goes home soon because I really can't stand that guy. I just loved when he "begged" his tribe not to go off and try to place blame on each other after losing the immunity challenge, and then the very next scene is him doing exactly that with Tyson!

I was really sad to see Jerry go. Oh, and Tyson reminds me of Owen Wilson.

Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', ); });      

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-27-2009 - 11:44am
Great call on Tyson!! I've been thinking - who does he remind me of?? :)

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-27-2009 - 11:51am

It's been bugging me too, and then it just hit me last night. ;-)

I can't decide if I like him or not. I liked that he was basically laughing at Coach behind his back, but then I didn't really like his comment about liking to see people cry when you crush their dreams.

Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', ); });      

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-27-2009 - 11:56am
I agree. One minute he seems like Coach's toady and then at tribal it seemed like he had his number, kwim? And the comment was made alone and directly to the camera so was he being serious or a drama queen looking for his man furs and man tiara (snicker..)?

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-27-2009 - 12:05pm
LOL, I guess we'll have to wait and see. ;-)

Pages