Survivor Epi... 3/12

iVillage Member
Survivor Epi... 3/12
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 6:45pm

Just setting it up for tonight's show!!

so who will "do" you wish would go home tonight??

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 7:04pm

WOO HOO!

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-13-2009 - 8:45am

Last night was ok show.

I wished it would be coach would go! LOL!

But they are thinking big about Brendan...he has to be careful! as you never know....they could get he out.

I was really hopping that "secret" foursome makes it the merge!

I was glad that Tja did'nt go home last night!! but they gave spencer way to much face time...I knew he ws going! LOL!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-14-2009 - 1:11am

I was sad to see Spencer go...I kinda liked him and I so wanted coach to be outta there.

Brendan is my fav followed by Taj...

they better watch out for stephen...i don't trust him as being good for the secret alliance...

Powered by CGISpy.com

Thankyou to my wonderful siggymakers for the beautiful siggies!!

thmotherhood-quote23.gif image by Fiery_Cat

proudseptplaygroup-flowers.jpg image by Fiery_CatSFBlinkie-1.gif image by Fiery_Cat

Powered by CGISpy.com

Thankyou to my wonderful siggymakers for the beautiful s

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-14-2009 - 12:01pm

I agree - I don't think Stephen can be trusted, he's too weasel-ly. However, why did Taj freak out on Joe like that? I know there's an editing thing that can't be trusted but it appeared to come out of nowhere and for no reason?? But by not using it at council actually play in her favor because she gained the more valuable thing of trust.

I thought it was hilarious when Coach was telling everyone that it wasn't going to rain and then it poured and didn't stop!! I am still chuckling about that one!!

I was surprised they got the letters from home this early? Or is it just me?

I thought it was an interesting epi. Not another new one tho this week - sigh! Dang basketball! LOL!

<
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-14-2009 - 3:04pm

ita...stephen is NOT to be trusted. he will turn in a heartbeat. but i love when people play all sneakily like that.

and the whole rain and coach thing. that was just toooooo funny. he is SUCH an idiot! i cannot wait until he a** is grass.

kelli...i too was very surprised with the letters this early. cool but surprising. hopefully there is another round of them or video messages later on. but in the fantasy thing there is a points catergory for using a sprint mobile device so i'm guessing maybe they win x amount of minutes on it and all get to call home.

i loved it when jt lost his tooth and threw it away but jeff went to get it. jt said it was half a tooth, it's not like they reattach that. jt will need a fake tooth. but i loved that it didn't distract him.

i was sad spencer went. i really liked him and thought he should have been kept around instead of sydney and taj.

march madness makes me mad. screws up good tv. i'm sooo not a bball fan at all. :(

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-16-2009 - 12:30am

Coach and the rain cracked me up too!!