Survivor Epi 4/30

iVillage Member
Survivor Epi 4/30
Thu, 04-30-2009 - 5:28pm

I know Meme usually starts this thread as a set-up for the epi tonight but I am off-the-charts amped! Don't know what's going to happen, but good or bad - it should be pretty eventful.

Can't wait! :)

<

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-30-2009 - 6:46pm

CBS Press Release

SCRAMBLING TO SAVE THEMSELVES, TWO CASTAWAYS SELL OUT A FORMER ALLY BEFORE TURNING ON ONE ANOTHER, ON "SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS -- THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS," THURSDAY, APRIL 30

"They Both Went Bananas" - With her heart on her sleeve, one castaway takes an honest approach to the game but lands herself in hot water with everyone, on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS - THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, Thursday, April 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-30-2009 - 7:34pm

grovel coach, grovel! eat your own words! fall on your own sword!

the scrambling two are coach and i'm assuming deb since erinn seems to be in with the rest of the tribe people. i'm guessing they somehow try to drag jt through the mud b/c he went against them last week with his vote even after coach said he trusted him 100%. haha!

i'm so excited for tonite. i hope i'm wanting to kiss sierra's feet and not wanting to hurl the tv out the window b/c of her. lol!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-30-2009 - 9:45pm

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i thought the rain was going to be a good sign. it rained last week and adios tyson. argh! why oh why did he have to win immunity? jt was sooooooooo close. he should have just taken a little more time and he would have had it.

what a complete jerk he is. lying through his teeth! sob! i'm glad sierra didn't fall for any of his crap and stuck up for herself. and debbi, trying to lie and act like she was all innocent. puhlease!

i really hope that debbi does turn for real on coach and the commercials weren't just here trying to save herself and coach. what a sweet blindside it would be to out coach next week!

what was with erinn's vote for stephen? it said never say never again, didn't it? what was that all about? and she was crying her eyes out when he showed her vote? weird all around. and why did taj vote for debbi when jt and stephen voted for sierra?

did you see coach's grin when sierra was sent packing? i'm sure next week he will be saying it was all him and he orchestrated her being gone and blah, dragon slayer, blah, blah, chen-duh, blah.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-01-2009 - 6:55am

Sigh, it had to happen sometime. Did you notice he kept throwing Debbi under the bus as well and she didn't even seem to mind? First it was all Sierra's idea, then her and Debbi's idea - he's an innocent lamb! Debbi had some real crocodile tears going on there. I'm glad too that Sierra kept her head up. Doesn't everyone get to see all the tapes before the final vote or no? I can never remember that!

Taj voted for Debbi? I missed that! Erinn voted for Stephen because on the bottom of the vote it said something like "you said never again to the island" - clearly she was royally ticked about it! Ironically I said to DH right after he sent her, I hope Stephen told her about the "master plan" if they win beforehand and why he's sending her... His face! He was livid. Do you think she'll go back with Coach and Debbi?

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-01-2009 - 7:06am

*Lurker here...

I think it said:

Never again.
Swear.

I think getting his name written down was a nice hint, as she almost broke down out there.

I'm not a big fan of Sierra BUT I didn't want her to leave last night. I can NOT stand Coach and I can't wait until everyone gets to watch the season for themselves and see what a liar he is!

Ok.. back to lurking! :-)

Kaden’s WebsiteTylie’s Website

sassypants75sassypants75

Photobucket

Kaden’s Website
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-01-2009 - 7:14am

Hello Michelle -

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-01-2009 - 1:02pm

WHAT THE???? I can't believe Coach made it YET ANOTHER WEEK!!!! And he is just sooooooo full of himself that he really, actually believes it? Don't you think? You could see at the beginning that he was kind of faltering, but the more he talks, the more he believes the complete BS spewing from his mouth.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!

I thought Sierra was annoying, with the constant crying and bickering, but no where near as bad as what they all seemed to think.

So much for Coach falling on his sword... complete and total D-BAG!!! DOH!!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-01-2009 - 1:16pm

I hope that Coach is ridiculed when he gets home!!! Although I'm sure he probably believes half the crap that comes out of his mouth!!!

And this board is great... by far the kindest and most welcoming I have experienced. :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-01-2009 - 1:24pm

I thought you were running that I love Coach blogspot? =)))

seriously... not that you're running it, but there is one!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-01-2009 - 1:53pm
I am so there! LOL!

<

Pages