Survivor Epi 5/14

iVillage Member
Survivor Epi 5/14
Thu, 05-14-2009 - 6:41pm

Just setting up the thread for tonight's show.

I. am. not. going. to. beg. OK! I am! Please, please, please!! Please have the horrid little toad go!! PLEASE!! Buh-bye Mr. Tool. Please!!

<

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-14-2009 - 7:27pm

I will beg, too!!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-14-2009 - 9:09pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

what a freaking tool that man is. horrible actor and horrible poet can now be added to his long list of stuff. i bet the people at ponderosa are mad though cuz now they have to deal with him.

i'd write more but my brain is still processing the awe that is now known as stephen. love that kid! :)

Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Some people only dream of angels;

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-14-2009 - 10:15pm

Horrible poet is right!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-14-2009 - 10:29pm

Stephen is my hero.

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

proud herbivore

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 6:56am

YES-SAH!!! How sweet was that?!?!!

JT totally deserved it, you can't think you can just control everyone and tell

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 7:58am

OMG OMG OMG OMG.....

I have never danced soo happy and yelled soo happy as I did last night when Jeff read COACH.....OMG!

I will say what a drama queen he was, acting all "Old and tried and my back and...." give it a break you dumb butt man!! I loved how Taj and Errin were talking about him acting. Even JT said he was a DQ!! The way he looked coming back from EXila give me a BREAK!!

Lets just say sending Coach to exila was the best thing JT ever did!

Can I just say I Love STEVEN!! OMG I kept saying please steven be the man! steven do the right thing!! OMG He did!! he is the real player here! taken a chance and doing that!!

Can we say....maybe Steven will take Taj and Errin to the final 3 and WIN this whole thing! that would be sooo cool!!!

AND WHY WHY WHY can't they learn from the others...DONT TALK TO MUCH!! SHUT AND WATCH!! OMG Errin talking to Coach when he went to exila! I almost wanted to shoot her! keep your mouth shut!!

Don't forget to watch ponderosa at CBS to see how they treat Coach when he shows up!! OMG I can't wait!! its on the web site now!!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/ponderosa.php

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 8:24am

OMG...when you watch ponderosa "coach"....have a bucket to puck in, what a big A he is and talks all that trash! LOL!

what a pain!! You have to watch it....really! LOL! makes you soo mad that they didn't vote him out 1st time at trible! LOL!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 8:51am

Aw Meme, you sucked me in! :) I never watch those Ponderosa things - LOL! I guess I am just into torture because that's what it was!! Such a demented tool...

It makes me miss Brendan too!

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 9:11am

did you watch Brendan's ones....and those after him too! it really lets you "know" the real Brendan! he is such a nice guy!! and then Tyson ended up being not so bad! LOL!

I love watching them because you can get a full since of who they really are because they aren't playing a game anymore! but being themselves!

But Coach is always playing the pain! LOL!!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-15-2009 - 10:20am
Did anyone find it a bit offensive how Coach said sometimes a man drops a pebble and a woman makes it out to be a boulder? I'm so glad he got voted off.

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

proud herbivore

Photobucket

Pages