TAR 2/21/10
Mon, 02-22-2010 - 9:00am
So, what did everyone think?

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
In reply to: luvdchelsea
Mon, 02-22-2010 - 9:08pm
The only thing I can remember is that they did the condor jump into the water. I don't remember seeing them at the eggs/flour/milk challenge at all, or even how they placed! lol Maybe we'll see more of them after the teams of Dueling Divas go out.
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-22-2010 - 2:45pm
I like the Moms too! Did they show the dad/DD team this week? I'm racking my brain but I don't remember them even being shown last night... Huh.

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-22-2010 - 12:37pm

Oh my gravy! LOL The cowboys cracked me up! They were great. I think you're right about the travelling challenges - bus stations, missed connections, driving a stick, and getting lost. Those were the real road blocks! lol

I was sad to see Grandma/Granddaughter go too, but they were so laid back, not quite as competitive as you need to be for this game. I'm looking forward to the Dating Divas to melt down next week. And the brothers - I could use a little less screen time with the brothers. They are so snarky with each other! Show a little more of the Moms and the Father/Daughter team, please!

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-22-2010 - 12:05pm

I thought the cowboys really showed their stuff last night! What a nice surprise :) All I could see when they showed Caite was that silver headband, it was just that distracting to me. I kept expecting a disco ball to appear over her head.

I thought the first challenge was completely lame. I was a little surprised that everyone knew what a baker's dozen was (DH didn't... evil laughter, he got ribbed for awhile over that one). My desire to never milk a cow was cemented after seeing those kicks in the head, ow!

I'm going against the grain here on the grandma/granddaughter team. The only time I saw them truly motivated was at the very beginning. IMO, they've just shown up since then and I never felt they were racing.

Chile is so beautiful but why are we spending so much time there? Two epis. I hope we're moving on next week :)

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-22-2010 - 11:07am

I know...I love the Cowboys as well! I was rooting for them.

But the ladies dating...Nope don't like them, and next week it looks like they really try to move in on the cowboys! LOL! don't let them cowboys!

I hated that the grandma and DGD lefted...hoped they stayed longer.

I also agree with you on the cops and queen....over them! LOL!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08