TAR 2/22

iVillage Member
TAR 2/22
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 9:45am

So what did ya think??

I love the pie thing! LOL! that looked like FUN!

I was soo happy for Mel and Mike....that the air changed so he could fly down. He really didn't want to let his son down. Im glad they weren't last!

I knew from the previews that Linda and Steve would be gone! Im sorry to see them leave but then she didn't watch for the arrows. They did try hard!

What about those dumb blondes that carrieda pieice of wood around! LOL! OMG that was soo funny!!

so what did ya thinkg??

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
In reply to: memeu2
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 12:35pm

I just love this show...

The pie thing did look fun, but I totally wanted to try the Segway obstacle course...It just looked like a lot of fun.

DH and I were laughing so hard at the blonde girls carrying the piece of wood around...what dorks!

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 1:10pm

Still loving it but have the concern that all the eliminations are STILL going to be bunched up at the beginning. The last few seasons when players were 2 days behind others and they weren't eliminated were ridiculous, to the point where TAR just stopped even showing those racers. I remain

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 1:41pm

i finally got a chance to watch it this morning.

is there a clause for idiotness? like if the second to last place team are idiots, they automatically go home. seriously, carrying around a huge piece of lumber. have they never watched the show before? the largest thing they've ever had to carry is that travelocity gnome. those chicas need to leave next week.

i like that the deaf son told the red head girls good luck and to not get eliminated. i really like when the teams get along and encourage eachother. i just hope he doesn't trust them too much and then have them just blindside him and his mom.

loving mike and mel! i was soooo relieved when he could fly down. and then for them to come in second is just awesome.

i actually like all the teams except the blonde ones. stupid people just bug me! and i know i shouldn't say they are stupid b/c i wasn't in their shoes and didn't know what was going through their minds but...

looking forward to next week!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 2:29pm
The only thing I thought was that it was probably a lot harder to find that wood-cutting place in the dark.
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 3:01pm
you're right, it's so hard to tell with the editing. heck, the girls could have had that wood for only a minute or two before figuring it out or they could have had it for an hour. i always wonder how close the two last teams are b/c most of the time it seems like they are seconds apart when in reality it's probably a lot further apart.
darn editing!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 3:04pm
In reading an interview with the couple who was eliminated they said they were told they were about 20 to 30 minutes behind the blondes.
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 3:41pm
thanks! so they were still very much in it. darn! wish they could have stayed instead. they had so much heart and desire to be there. not that the rest don't but it was just so apparent with those two.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 4:27pm
I was really hoping they would have found a saw and tried sawing it themselves... now that would have been GREAT TV!! LOL!!!

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 5:11pm
me too kelli! that would have been classic reality tv for years to come.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-24-2009 - 5:39pm

First off, the flight attendants? OMG. They are ditzy as all get out. lol.

I wasn't sorry to see Steve and Linda go home. Her constant insecurity was annoying. And the crying? Yeesh. Stop it.

I think I like the dad and son (Mike/Mel), Margie and.. what is her son's name?

Photobucket