TAR 3/28

iVillage Member
TAR 3/28
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 8:19am

Ok...am I the only that is MAD at Phil for Not telling the Cowboy right away they needed that map.....but let them talk and talk, that was waste of afew mins they could've beat that girl team! But was happy it was a non-eleimation for them and why did the boat move so far out on them....

BUT also how dumb were the cowboys anyways! LOL! Why leave the map in the 1st place!

I loved the coconut thing! Yes we picked up the whole pile!! why in the heck didn't they after seeing the model's make that mistake didn't they look around more!

Also does the Father and daughter get back to get their packs?? LOL! I agree with the Father, keep going and then later go back! LOL!

Im so sorry the girl team wasn't last! Darn it....wanted them gone. And WOW the other teams all want them gone!

I would've been happy if the model team was gone as well! don't like them!

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
In reply to: memeu2
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 9:22am

You were not alone!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 10:40am

Brent: I think it's anonymous that no one likes them... ROFL!! Still chuckling over that one!

Who knew the coconuts would be so challenging to so many? Just look around and under the cart. I loved the merchant telling them that they didn't have them all and their faces being in shock (how does he know?#! Steve and Allie continue to impress, the turtle was great!, but the backpack situation? I can't see how that's not going to factor in somewhere, somehow. Unless TAR let's them go back and get them. It will be interesting.

As to the Cowboys, why would you go on a challenge to retrieve a bottle and then figure you wouldn't need it so leave it behind? That's beyond not reading the clue, which again they didn't, that's pure lack of common sense. TAR

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 12:20pm

Totally agree - screaming at the tv.

I love Phil talking underwater. I was LOL!!
Anonymous - I was LOL!

None of the teams had their backpacks at check-in because of the swim so I am not sure what the rules are for leaving backpacks.

Overall one of the better ones but I was definitely screaming at Phil. Even though it was a non-elimination, they could have still came in 5th (maybe? not sure on editing)

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win
Kiva - loans that change lives

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 12:36pm
I am losing faith in my cowboys.
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 1:20pm
Yes, they would have been 5th. I wish Phil still did his blog, that would be helpful :)

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 2:47pm

I used to really like the cowboys but it seems like they just get dumber and dumber as the game progresses.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 3:52pm

That's right - I totally forgot about the shoes! Thanks for reminding us! :)

I just have a bad feeling about the backpacks...

<