TAR - 3/29 epi

iVillage Member
TAR - 3/29 epi
Sun, 03-29-2009 - 3:01pm

The scenes (ads) for tonite epis look scary w/ the guy (can't remember his name, the one who is hearing impaired) and the voice over says something about heart problems and he says "mom!"

Let's hope whatever leads into the show (college basketball and 60 Minutes) don't run over.

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-29-2009 - 11:01pm

only 20 min late tonite! :) stupid bball!

well i thought it was a good epi but what was with hardly showing margie and luke at all? at one point i had to rewind to make sure they were still there. and when she collapsed i had tears, i can't even imagine how scared luke was. soooo glad she is ok!

mark and mike...stunt guys...i was kind of glad they didn't get first but it happens every year, someone doesn't read the clue all the way and screws themselves.

mike and mel...i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad they are gone. i was crossing fingers that it was a non-elimination leg. i really like those two. they were fun, funny, and truly enjoyed the race. i will miss them.

btw (mia please don't shoot me for this)...it's not on next week. the previews for the next epi said in two weeks. i'm guessing bball finals are next sunday or an awards show. :(

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-30-2009 - 6:13am

btw (mia please don't shoot me for this)..

Considering I only really saw the part w/ the mom at the end, I can't say I'll really miss it.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-30-2009 - 9:16am

Over it was a Ok show....

the task were dumb! at the zoo nothing to it!! come give them more to do! LOL! then get a pic taken and lay on the ground! LOL!

margie and luke I was watching a ton to see what happens. She was over heated bad, you could tell in the taxi right before the end. They were pouring water on her and fanning her. Luke did look really shocked when it happen. Was happy to see Philp jump in as fast as he did. glad she is ok!

Mike and Mark...I wanted them to be 1st but messing with the "pumps" like that was really bad, but then the other girl team got into a car to help them find where they needed to go...If M&M didn't have the 2nd 30mins agaist them they would've been 1st. they really did Move this time. they had a whole hour ahead of everyone! not bad!

Mike and Mel...boohooo I didn't want them to be last! but when someone told them that ape was at the zoo they said...No thats not it, so they lost alot of time by going to where the taxi said to go then listening to someone else. still sad! they were a good team!

Yes it will be on again in TWO WEEKS...boo hooo!!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-30-2009 - 11:09am

I want a pic of DH and me with the lion!! Mel and Mike's was best because it was snarling - at least they have that. I was sad too that they went :( The reds are out for me because of Jaime. I just wanted to smack her upside the head, she was so awful. I kept yelling at the TV - Get A Grip! You're not the only person in the universe! I feel sorry for Cara.

Margie stepped on the mat and immediately asked for water. And then a minute later asked again. She was just ignored and then fell down. They just talked over her, poor woman!

<