TAR Epi 11/01

iVillage Member
TAR Epi 11/01
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 10:05am

I am glad the Maria and Tiffany are gone! I will give them this: they really, really tried. I believe the number shown of

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 4:06pm

was a good epi. didn't really care for those girls so i'm aok with them being gone. they did try hard and that is what matters.

i don't get how miss america couldn't figure out the bell thing when everyone else seemed to get it right away.

i was laughing at the outfits everyone was wearing.

faves are flight time and big easy and the father son duo.
least fave is brian and his wife (miss america).

i'm super excited for the hay challenge to be back. woohoo!

Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Some people only dream of angels;

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 11:48am
ROFL!! I forgot about that comment by Flight Time!! ITA!!

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 10:34am

First of all, Flight Time and Big Easy crack me up!

Powered by CGISpy.com

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 9:06am

So here is what I was thinking while watching them try to hit that stupid bell for hours.....skip that part! The ever so lovely beauty queen and her honey were only penalized 30 minutes for not riding the bikes.....which could have been a big part of the detour with the wooden shoes, etc. Would the girls have just been penalized for trying and then moving on or would they have been eliminated? I kept thinking they would have saved time even with a two hour penalty and would have stayed in the race.

And speaking of the beauty queen....obviously the beauty ends at skin deep! Her DH (bf?) was so supportive and helpful to her during the bell challenge and she was so mean and hateful to him and was complaining that only she should get to whine!?! Unbelievable!! They are some of the worst racers that I remember, always getting lost, misreading (or not reading) clues, etc. They deserve to go home.

plaid2.jpg picture by oct2028

fence.jpg picture by oct2028

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 8:57pm

I thought the girls were a little disadvantaged at the detour too.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 1:06pm

My little brother gets the credit for the Turkey thing. ;-) When he was in Kindergarden he had to color a picture and describe 2 things about a turkey that's what he picked. :-D

The ROADBLOCK I think was pretty equal all teams and i really felt that had they hit the mat Maria & Tiffany deserved a penalty for not doing THAT challenge.

The Detour challenge though either option was obviously tilted in favor of those bigger and stronger. It's a race and that's bound to come up so whatever but it did seem lopsided to me, they could have cut them a break. hit the dinger if it rings the bell, cool if not w/e.

Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 11:47am

I think the globes had it easiest this show. Their height in the bell tower, I think,

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 11:41am

I really thought that the girls were at a disadvantage in the detour, either task seemed to require a strong man (not to be totally sexist there) and they are the only team without that.

I'm not totally sad to see them go but that detour seemed unfair to me. JMO of course. ;-)

I love Flight Time and Big Easy they are SO funny. :o)

I really like all the remaining teams so this is the point where I'm going to get sad about who goes.

Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 11:25am
You guys said it all for me!