TAR epi 11/02

iVillage Member
TAR epi 11/02
Mon, 11-03-2008 - 3:10pm

Hey - where's all convo? Just when I wanted an elimination - nada. I knew there wouldn't be one but they really need to split them up better! Terrence's true colors came out again. Ken and Tina - worse then evehhhh - I almost had to mute her. It's very hard to like someone this season. I guess I like the Toni and Dallas but he is so dumb, mom must cringe at some of the comments he makes. She doesn't hardly say anything, does she? Although his "wingman" comment was cute!

At least the Frat Boys got some payback karma doing the laundry - it was funny! The laundry woman was hilarious when she kept throwing their ironed stuff back to them with that look on her face!

Pug hugs! Kelli

PaulKelliAlcatraz.jpg Honeymoon image by jettidog

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Mon, 11-03-2008 - 5:56pm

Well I was hoping someone would start the convo (I hate my name being the one that starts most threads).

I agree.

iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Tue, 11-04-2008 - 8:50am

I agree Kelli...Terrence's true colors came out again. Ken and Tina - worse then evehhhh

I really wanted Ken and Tina gone! darn it! LOL! boy I tell you what I don't what that girl sees in Terrence!! OMG he is pain!!

I was rooting for the Frat boys....I didn't want them gone yet!! I think they 'add' to the game! LOL! fun!

I think its cute that Dallas has thing for Star....yes you can "like" someone just from watching them for a few days. I mean come Star is cute! and so is Dallas...they could come back next year and do TAR together as "couple dating"! LOL!

this time wasn't that great, I did like the painting the car-different but changing the money...dumb!

I agree with (not sure who said on the show) but those Two Divorce that dressed like that, over there! wasn't good! LOL!

memeu siggy 4-08