TAR - Epi 11/08

iVillage Member
TAR - Epi 11/08
Mon, 11-09-2009 - 11:41am

Whew! I am so glad it was a non-elimination round! I would have been sad to have seen Gary and Matt go. I had forgotten just how brutal that hay bale challenge was to complete. I'm just glad they get another chance.

It was interesting to find out such personal info about Brian and Ericka. I know that I wouldn't have said such stuff on national TV. Do you think the MIL will be proud that he said he's doing this to seek her approval or appalled thinking it made her look bad?

It seems to me that the brothers are having too much togetherness :) Do you think Megan and Cheyne will still be a couple after this ends? I've had the feeling that she sees him as a "close" friend, even more so as the race continues.

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Mon, 11-09-2009 - 4:42pm
I also was glad to see Matt and Gary stay.
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-09-2009 - 4:50pm
Me too! I am always curious about how long these challenges take.

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-10-2009 - 9:10am

I was soo happy that Gary and Matt are still there! I knew it had to be a NON-elamation round....

BUT WOW that hay is hard! glad that Gary didn't give up.

Brian and Ericka...that was alittle "too much" personal to tell on National TV! LOL! But its nice to know that they are that perfect! I sitll don't want them to win! I hope they are out next.

I love the B-boys the best! They are so easy going and support each other all the time. they seem to have fun all the time!

Yes I got tried of the brothers...Matt/Dan should shut up and let the other do the task, if your going to yell at the one doing the task then you should've done it yourself!

Megan and Cheyne-I agree with you Kelli...he is making it BIGGER than she thinks. Plus why in the world didn't he do this task, you could see how hard it was going to be and he is stronger and should've done it. She does support the "team" and work hard.

I hope taht next week Gary and Matt have a "easy" task like they gave those Pokergirls....mix soup and give to someone! LOL!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-10-2009 - 10:29am
I had forgotten how brutal they hay bale challenge was!